Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

20 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

i have a feeling that taylor cheated on michael with daniel. it's weird that she broke up with michael and like a month or two later she was seen with daniel, if i'm not wrong. maybe they broke up way before but idk or she got over him too fast lol

i really don’t know much about Taylor, but she doesn’t strike me as the type of person who would do that. Again I don’t know much about her so I don’t know. Maybe she liked Daniel when she was with Michael but nothing happened between them. So, maybe she did the right thing by breaking up with Michael to be with Daniel without having cheated. 

1 hour ago, claudiawilliams said:

i have a feeling that taylor cheated on michael with daniel. it's weird that she broke up with michael and like a month or two later she was seen with daniel, if i'm not wrong. maybe they broke up way before but idk or she got over him too fast lol

Its really not that weird. Girls move on in a month or two all the time

1 hour ago, Stika_Boom said:

i really don’t know much about Taylor, but she doesn’t strike me as the type of person who would do that. Again I don’t know much about her so I don’t know. Maybe she liked Daniel when she was with Michael but nothing happened between them. So, maybe she did the right thing by breaking up with Michael to be with Daniel without having cheated. 

i've been following her since 2014, that means nothing because i don't really know her. i don't see her that type person but i've found out a lot of people recently that have cheated on their partners and i never expected it so... not saying that's what happened, it's just so weird for me how everything happened, the time.. 

I really don't like when she had bangs, but whatever. It's her life. 

I love the Vogue editorial, especially the polka dress pictures. She has such a classic beauty, and those shots just display it so well! 

19 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

These pictures for Vogue Portugal are terrific. And the pic with Lily is a particular favorite. (Of course.)

I love that picture, too! Lily is always going to be one of my favorite models, but Taylor is on my list as well. Glad to see we both really enjoyed that picture. They look like they're having so much fun! 

It's strange because I didn't like Taylor at first, not even for PINK when I first noticed her in the VSFS. But now I think she's a bombshell! I like that I gave her time and I kept checking her thread and I eventually realized why so many people liked her look. The same thing happened with Rosie HW with me and now I love checking her thread too! 

Thanks for all the posts @Kane and @wildestvibe