Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

y'all are always complaining about her dog and i don't understand why lol or maybe you're the ones who don't understand :idk: i prefer her posting 3719382 pics with tate instead of barbara and dylan sprouse being together 24/7 like they're siamese cats or something? 

anyway, pregnant? :rofl: you know, people eat, have periods, gain weight... smh

I like seeing her dog, he's cute. Sometimes it's a bit overkill, but I'll take an animal lover over someone who doesn't like animals any day. 

She's been looking really pretty lately. I do see a bit of a weight gain, but I think it looks good. I prefer models who aren't super thin. 

4 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

y'all are always complaining about her dog and i don't understand why lol or maybe you're the ones who don't understand :idk: i prefer her posting 3719382 pics with tate instead of barbara and dylan sprouse being together 24/7 like they're siamese cats or something? 

Yeah, Barbara is my favorite model, and I don't pay much attention to her boyfriend, but even though he seems nice, I would enjoy seeing her by herself more often. 

4 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

anyway, pregnant? :rofl: you know, people eat, have periods, gain weight... smh

Totally agree.

9 hours ago, JazzyJas2.0 said:

+1 🤢

+2 🤢

To be honest I'm done seeing that dog. It's a dog, it's cute... 19231 pictures later.... not so cute.

Also, hate the hair, the makeup is way too heavy, the dress doesn't fit right, and the length makes it look like she's waiting for a flood. Overall can't stand the look