Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

5 minutes ago, Saeid said:

I think maybe Taylor cheating Michael because Michael is unfollow and delete Taylor pics. All Michael and taylor friends always hang up together always like and comment Taylor pics but after broke don't.

If that's true I have no idea why he would wait until now to delete all the pics. They appeared to have been broken up for at least a couple months. If we wanna play the blind speculation game I would say that maybe she recently got a new boyfriend, and that is what made him delete everything. But more than likely its just that the contract with Ralph Lauren changed and now they are allowed to make their breakup obvious. 

It's 100% the RL contract that kept them from addressing their very obvious break up, the minute the new fragrance was out they unfollowed each other lol. Hairgel was obviously cut from the last campaign so my guess is homeboy is being petty about it and that's why he went on and deleted everything he could legally delete lol

Ok, out of topic. Is it just me or hairgel looks like gigi h's dad? 

Anyway. I know it is bad to be happy about a breakup, but I'm glad they broke up. And it is true that his life just usually revolves around her and became dependent of her. I am ok if the guy does not make more money than a girl in a relationship as long as it is mutually agreed. But he seemed to really depend on her. I mean, when was his big break before that ralph lauren gig they both did? I hope taylor won't be in a relationship right away as she deserves to enjoy being single after all that years of whateverness with hairgel. And yes, taylor got older and matured, realizing micheal is just a leech in her life.