Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 6/24/2019 at 1:38 PM, claudiawilliams said:

someone commented that here like a few weeks ago if i'm not wrong, and i didn't know why they said that but now i see it. she was always with him and now you never see them together. maybe he's busy or something ? but anyway, i'm starting to think they broke up

and not gonna lie; if it's true, i'd be kinda happy since he doesn't give me good vibes  

Maybe they are just more private now and don't share too much on social media. But i can't remember when we saw them the last time together out in public.  Lol I read they broke up time ago but don't announce it because the Ralph Lauren campain is still going, where both star in together....

What is actually Michaels job? Is he a model or an actor???

Really like the b&w photos with Taylor for VS.

I remember she wants to be bigger then gisele... and i think comparing her career with the other younger angels she is doing well. But obviously its still a looong way to come close to Gisele. But she is still very young. So im curious where her career goes. Any chances we see her on a Vogue US Cover once?

2 hours ago, emerald7 said:

Maybe they are just more private now and don't share too much on social media. But i can't remember when we saw them the last time together out in public.  Lol I read they broke up time ago but don't announce it because the Ralph Lauren campain is still going, where both star in together....

What is actually Michaels job? Is he a model or an actor???

i know some people will disagree but i kind of wish they're still together, he kind of grown on me 

25 minutes ago, livmeister said:

i think they’re done. she picked the only one you can’t see his face in. also, he got a new dog. and he was nowhere in sight 4th of July, she was with her family for once. 

new dog? where did you see that? he's not updating his ig since the ralph lauren campaign? 

12 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

NVM 😔😔😔😔

RIP in peace Hair Gel

First Candice and now possibly Taylor 🤣.  Getting them while they are babies doesn't completely work- the downsides of being with physically attractive women.. 🤣