Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

If Taylor was more smart and aggressive in approach, she could be everywhere in modelling and movies and more promotion outside VS. She achieved a huge success though, however with that body and face one can rule fashion carpet for a long time like Adriana/Alessandra. She might require personality development and attitude change. All the best, we need to see more from Ms. Hill. 

2 hours ago, Vallikrupa said:

If Taylor was more smart and aggressive in approach, she could be everywhere in modelling and movies and more promotion outside VS. She achieved a huge success though, however with that body and face one can rule fashion carpet for a long time like Adriana/Alessandra. She might require personality development and attitude change. All the best, we need to see more from Ms. Hill. 

attitude change? why do you say so? 

1 hour ago, pamchi21 said:

attitude change? why do you say so? 

Pardon my English skills, right word should be approach. I want Taylor to be more successful, she has fan base all over the world, however I feel that she kept her work and exposure very limited. For Example In asian countries you can see  Gigi hadid, Kendall Jenner are famous, earlier Miranda Kerr, Bar rafaeli were famous globally. Taylor has potential to be world renowned. 

Taylor is very successful. She might not be as famous as others but I don't see models becoming household names as easily anymore. Let's just blame it on the nepotism models as we do with everything 😂

But most models would kill to have her career. As a matter of fact, 90% of her fellow angels (not the old angels, obviously) would as well. 

I love the band t shirts she wears!

And I like that she's more low-key with her fashion choices than a lot of models. I dig the tshirt and jeans look for myself personally and it's nice to see models wearing the same thing. I love looking at fashion-y clothes because they're weird and fun, but it's cool to see Taylor look so relaxed in her awesome music shirts! 

13 minutes ago, Trish said:

I was having trouble uploading the videos straight to the thread but it kept having some errors so I just uploaded it on youtube.

The error appears when your file is larger than 99.98..MB. Only files up to a maximum of ~99MB can be successfully uploaded, that's why you get an error.

PS: thx for the attempt :flower: but the videos were already blocked by amazon... rip