Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

56 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I really wish people would do research on the word Camp... (Not directing this at you but as a generalized statement) I'm so sick of hearing ppl say the models' outfits didn't fit when in reality they have no idea what they're talking about..

Yes, I feel the same way. Same thing happens when people complain about models not being risky at events because they only want to look pretty, but when they do try to go for a different look they complain about them not looking pretty. 

She had a little cameo on "Too Old To Die Young", right? But I thought it was a TV show, not a movie. Or do they promote TV shows in Cannes now too? I'm slightly confused. 

4 minutes ago, feyre said:

But I thought it was a TV show, not a movie. Or do they promote TV shows in Cannes now too? I'm slightly confused. 

It's a TV show and yes they promote TV shows too.

This is one of those limited shows that are really popular right now. That way they can get more famous movie stars to do projects like these.

For example Maniac with Emma Stone. She'd never commit to many seasons of a TV show, but 10 episodes on Netflix is cool. It's like a long movie.

6 minutes ago, Schemer said:

It's a TV show and yes they promote TV shows too.

This is one of those limited shows that are really popular right now. That way they can get more famous movie stars to do projects like these.

For example Maniac with Emma Stone. She'd never commit to many seasons of a TV show, but 10 episodes on Netflix is cool. It's like a long movie.

Thanks. I had no idea. 

Taylor said in an interview for ralph lauren she is in two episodes. So I am excited on how she would do in those episodes. Because her neon demon was the cameo but atleast this time she is speaking/acting.