Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Thank to you everyone who is posting pictures! there are a lot of you guys, thanks!!

Even though every outfit she is modeling on the runway is ugly as sin, she looks great and I love seeing her do all these shows.I kind of expected her to stop doing fashion weeks since she doesn't need the recognition or anything anymore, so I am pleased to see her still doing runway.

It's not her fault every outfit is butt-ugly but I do wonder who designed these clothes and thought they looked good...or maybe I just have no sense of fashion? lol

I LOVE the picture Bettina posted at the top dealing with the Angel credit card...even though the background is plain with no setting, just the change of color from white to pink made a big difference. Her hair and the bra look awesome and her stare...well girl, when did you get so good at being intense?? Usually she has the same bland expression on her face (which whatever, she is soo pretty so I don't care if her facial expressions aren't very diverse or strong). But that picture is downright sexy.