Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

There was always something that I found very weird and uncomfortable in Bellemere, although I do have to admit that I always enjoyed his photographic style. Sadly, none of these accusations are very surprising, as the photo shoots run by Bellemere and similarly malevolent photographers, stylists, and agents, are perfect breeding grounds for exploitation, as the combination of powerful people in the industry and naive youthful models, can lead quite easily to sinister outcomes. It is awful to see respected men in the industry take advantage of their position of power in order to commit disgusting and vile acts, coercing and manipulating young men and women into doing things they don't wish to do, and the models do little in protest for fear of losing their opportunity at achieving their aspirations. It is also disheartening to know that these men won't face any lawful prosecution for their acts committed against minor (not legal age) or not consenting models, as not enough evidence is typically presented in these cases. In these situations the responsibility to seek justice is placed on us, the consumers and fan base, to support victims of sexual harassment in the industry, as well as decry and protest the use of known predators by companies. It is also unequivocally important to support long term implementations of solutions that can prevent these heinous crimes from occurring in the future. 

Why not just start an I stand with bell*mere hashtag? He also posted 2 photos of Stella by DB. As far as I know he still works with VS (correct me if I’m wrong please!) which raised a flag for me?? As it is in any case. So sickening to see people stand with the accused because “they’ve known them for a long time”, or “their work is great”. Everyone who defends the accused should be gotten rid of too, if you ask me. 

6 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

(Do I want to do this? Fuck it let’s do this)

To be fair.

accused doesn’t always equal guilty. 

I agree with that. I should have added that,  but with the multitude of different models accusing... it doesn’t seem anywhere near likely that he’s innocent. 

1 minute ago, livmeister said:

I agree with that. I should have added that,  but with the multitude of different models accusing... it doesn’t seem anywhere near likely that he’s innocent. 

Plus just what we know about him, his work, and the modeling industry in general, I'm not sure he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

5 minutes ago, livmeister said:

I agree with all the thoughts on Bellemere.

I just have a feeling that one of these days, a false accusation with no evidence will be sold and bought and that person’s life is going to get REKT.

But obviously if there’s multiple credible accusations and evidence then I have no issues with burning everyone of these fucks.

thats all

2 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I agree with all the thoughts on Bellemere.

I just have a feeling that one of these days, a false accusation with no evidence will be sold and bought and that person’s life is going to get REKT.

But obviously if there’s multiple credible accusations and evidence then I have no issues with burning everyone of these fucks.

thats all

I have some issues with this. Primarily the fact that multiple accusers are needed. So if only one victim is willing to come forward, she is shit out of luck?

12 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I have some issues with this. Primarily the fact that multiple accusers are needed. So if only one victim is willing to come forward, she is shit out of luck?

I agree with this. Just because women are more willing to speak out doesn’t mean that they’re all lying. Or that this should even be anyone’s primary concern....

In Bellemeres case... he was the one that outed Taylor as one of the an angels that spoke to her bosses about him. It’s like double victimization and makes him look guilty as all heck.

stop worrying about things that aren’t happening and focus on what is— abuse of women by men with power. Plain and simple. 

On 2/19/2018 at 5:44 AM, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Eh, not really.One girl tried to shame/accuse Aziz Ansari and basically everyone ended up defending Aziz and called bullshit on a girl.

In Bellemere's case, when companies cut ties with someone they already know that the dude has a history. So it's only a matter of when someone will be brave enough to point a finger at him so that company can react.

And thing with Bellemere is that all he had to do is keep his mouth shut and move on, but he had to out Taylor. So...fuck him.

13 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Eh, not really.One girl tried to shame/accuse Aziz Ansari and basically everyone ended up defending Aziz and called bullshit on a girl.

A bit of a double standard in the media- Aziz Ansari has also some politically correct traits that came up for him (indian, plays socially awkward indians in his comedies, openly promotes liberal ideology/male feminist, etc.).  I was surprised to see how rapidly random writers defended him, as if they were with him the whole time..  I  read his book that he co-wrote with a sociologist on modern dating..the irony is that he himself has "no game" at all in real life and is kind of an idiot.  

A lot of the media writers are preying on feminine insecurities and fears these days for clickbait- it's hard to separate facts from misappropriations and trollish fiction.