Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

17 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

tumblr_o001c4E2401r07oamo3_500.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I don't consider that a verbal attack at all....... you did imply that my initial post was out of jealousy though which is far from the truth. :laugh:

You don't consider it a verbal attack yet you use a word that literally means "verbal attack"? Okay lol. 

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

^Verbal attack against someone or something...... you didn't attack me verbally though, just implied that I was jealous. We're arguing semantics. :chicken:

You verbally attacked Taylor's fans in general though. :nicole:

So, now me repeating what others say here all time is considered “verbally attacking” those people? It’s not my fault others love to make comments about someone’s partner they have never met and don’t know anything about. 

Just when I thought BZ had gotten a bit more mature. Wishful thinking! Never going to happen. :unsure:

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

So, now me repeating what others say here all time is considered “verbally attacking” those people? It’s not my fault others love to make comments about someone’s partner they have never met and don’t know anything about.

You wanted to know. :laugh:

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Just when I thought BZ had gotten a bit more mature. Wishful thinking! Never going to happen. :unsure:

You're the one who started the argument over me calling him Hair Gel. :idk:

42 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

You wanted to know. :laugh:

You're the one who started the argument over me calling him Hair Gel. :idk:

How is me asking “what’s the point in always making fun of her boyfriend?” starting an argument? It’s a simple question which you never gave an answer to and I don’t think you ever will since you keep dodging it and trying to make it into something completely different. Also, me wanting to know something doesn’t mean you have to act this way. 

If you don’t want people to comment or wait, “verbally attack you” on what you say, then maybe start calling him by his actual name and not some silly nickname? That could help. It’s not that hard to find out his real name since it’s not some big secret. 

Inside Super Bowl LII With Victoria’s Secret Angel Taylor Hill

https://www.vogue.com/article/taylor-hill-supermodel-super-bowl-diary

The Eagles’s surprise Super Bowl victory over the Patriots last night may have been thrilling on television, but according to Victoria’s Secret Angel Taylor Hill, the mood in Minneapolis’s U.S. Bank Stadium was even more exciting. “The energy in the city and in the stadium was electrifying,” shared Hill post-game. “You could really feel all of America watching this one game and hanging on the edge of their seats.”

A football fan since childhood, Hill spent the weekend gearing up for the big game. Braving the cold to make pitstops at iconic Minnesota sights like Prince’s Paisley Park and the Mall of America, she walked away with a real taste of Midwestern hospitality. “The experience was so incredible, unforgettable, and totally engaging that I completely forgot it was -3 degrees outside—that is, of course, until I left the game!” shared Hill, who kept warm in layers of Woolrich outerwear. “It ended up being a life saver because I had no idea it was possible to get so cold. The people of Minnesota are tough cookies in my book and live up to being ‘Minnesota nice.’ ” Here, the supermodel shares a glimpse at her Super Bowl experience.

UHQ

01-Taylor-Hill-Super-Bowl-Diary.jpg EWRWEDC.jpg

Q3WE2.jpg QWEVVVSA.jpg

WE33.jpg WEQWVFD.jpg

212312.jpg index.jpg

in1dex.jpg12-Taylor-Hill-Super-Bowl-Diary.jpg 

QWEQWS.jpg QWERWQERQC.jpg

QEWEQWE.jpg