Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

A bit surprised to see stretch marks on her.

I was too, but she went from a toothpick to actually having curves!  Almost everyone (if not everyone) has them. It's weird to think that society has made them seem unnatural. I personally think they're sexy. :Angel:

23 minutes ago, livmeister said:

I was too, but she went from a toothpick to actually having curves!  Almost everyone (if not everyone) has them. It's weird to think that society has made them seem unnatural. I personally think they're sexy. :Angel:

I too have noticed that most models have them, as well as normal women, and I too think they are extremely sexy. They are like sexy subtle tiger stripes of womanhood lol.

3 hours ago, Sanni said:

A bit surprised to see stretch marks on her.

Like others have mentioned, I think it’s because she went from being very thin to gaining weight in a relatively short time. I personally don’t mind them or have anything against them but I don’t really see what’s so sexy about them either... Stretch marks or no stretch marks, a woman is a woman lol. Stretch marks don’t make anyone more feminine or womanly. (Not that you said that btw)

I don't know any woman who doesn't have them, but as a teen when I first got them (on my back from my growth spurt, on my thighs from filling out, etc) I felt like a freak for having them because no picture in the media shows them. If there's one regret I have of my teenage years/early twenties is that I didn't enjoy my body more. So many girls are made to feel inadequate because we're getting swamped with images of physical perfection. So I hope they stop photoshopping them away, like in Taylor's picture here. She looks no less amazing with them. 

I like how love advent is using the models to do what they pretty good at, what they used to do earlier in their years. Like Taylor to used to do gymnast when she was younger; Sara used to do karate and got to a black belt. So I am really not so surprise to see them still having good movement. Love to see some gifs, if anybody wouldn’t mind doing it. 

5 hours ago, ~Euforia~ said:

I like how love advent is using the models to do what they pretty good at, what they used to do earlier in their years. Like Taylor to used to do gymnast when she was younger; Sara used to do karate and got to a black belt. So I am really not so surprise to see them still having good movement. Love to see some gifs, if anybody wouldn’t mind doing it. 

+1 I personally think you could really see Taylor did gymnastics and was good at it, however, with Sara... I believe that she did karate, but I know people who have and tbh, it didn't look that good when she did it, I know it's been years since she probably did or practised but still, she didn't look very experienced.