Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

I'm not a huge fan of her, but even I have to admit that this year, she was a complete standout. She looks absolutely gorgeous in every picture and her body is on point. Not too thin, not too fit and she seems to have gained a bit on her upper legs, with really gives her body more shape. Whoever is in charge of her diet/training knows what the hell they're doing. 

2 minutes ago, Expresso said:

I'm not a huge fan of her, but even I have to admit that this year, she was a complete standout. She looks absolutely gorgeous in every picture and her body is on point. Not too thin, not too fit and she seems to have gained a bit on her upper legs, with really gives her body more shape. Whoever is in charge of her diet/training knows what the hell they're doing. 

Seriously, this. Plus she seems more engaged this year. I really hope it translates well because last year she looked gorgeous but she was just so lackluster, and yes I realize she was sick. 

W Magazine

Ph: Nick Delieto

z3BD9Jt2_t.jpg 6y63pE9I_t.jpg rC893TdI_t.jpg wLtIguaF_t.jpg gzZR4Yk9_t.jpg eQpZLOuR_t.jpg

Taylor Hill "Blacked Out" During Her First Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Fitting

On a steamy day in late August, a goddess was posing for pictures in the middle of a corporate office in Midtown Manhattan. Or, rather, Victoria's Secret Angel Taylor Hill dressed as a goddess was posing for pictures. When it comes to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, is there really any difference?

Hill was attending her first fitting for the 2017 Victoria’s Fashion Show, which officially taped in Shanghai, China, on Monday evening and where she showed off a gauzy, Grecian-inspired ensemble during the show’s Goddesses segment. “I love it,” Hill said, giving her ensemble an approving once-over. “I’m still processing. It’s my first time seeing everything, so I’m very excited.”

As has come to be expected with the Victoria’s Secret Show, it was a show-stopping look involving a printed bra and underwear set with strappy detailing, paired with a swirling chiffon cape, attached to the model’s arms by gilded cuffs.

“It’s fun having a cape,” said Hill. “With wings, sometimes you don’t get to do much, you just know they are there. But when you have something fun like this, you can really play with it and have something to do on the runway.”

So, would she be tying a sheet over her body as a makeshift cape to prepare in the weeks leading up to the big big day? “Probably not,” she said, with a laugh. “I like to just wing it. It’s fun to be in the moment. I really like to seize the day, and feel the energy.”

This year’s show marked Hill’s fourth show, making her a veteran of the event. “I feel a little bit more grounded,” she said. “I’m not as nervous, but I am equally excited. Every year gets better and better, because you know what you’ve done and where you’ve come from.”

Now 21, Hill laughed as she recalled her very first Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show fitting just a few years ago. “I blacked out,” she said. “I was so nervous. I walked in the Pink section, and had just turned eighteen. I was shaking. They put me in a cute pant thing, and was like, ‘Oh my God, I’m in the show.’”

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/taylor-hill-victorias-secret-fashion-show-fitting

7 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Whos prettier, Taylor or Grace? That is a legit question :ermm:

I think Taylor is prettier in comparison because rite now is her peak years. Grace is pre peak rite now but her time will come :smile:

I was just coming here to say how pretty yellow looks on her as well but someone beat me to it ! Lol