Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

If there's one other thing I've learned about women it's not to forget their birthday :ermm: 

"I don't want anything for my birthday" -Woman

"Okay, you'll get nothing then." -Limer

--------------------------------------

Birthday:

"YOU DIDN'T GET ME ANYTHING WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" -Woman

"Here's your favourite wine, a box of chocolates you love, *insert something personal* & we're going to your favourite dining establishment tonight" -Limer

".......................................................................................................I Hate You" -Woman

I haven't checked Taylors stuff in awhile but damn has been killing it. You can tell VS is setting up for her to be their next go to girl that they take credit for developing themselves a la Candice. These advertisements are very weird but whatever gives her a chance to show versatility and exposes her to a bigger audience.

On 2017-02-24 at 8:33 AM, Limerlight said:

If there's one other thing I've learned about women it's not to forget their birthday :ermm: 

"I don't want anything for my birthday" -Woman

"Okay, you'll get nothing then." -Limer

--------------------------------------

Birthday:

"YOU DIDN'T GET ME ANYTHING WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" -Woman

"Here's your favourite wine, a box of chocolates you love, *insert something personal* & we're going to your favourite dining establishment tonight" -Limer

".......................................................................................................I Hate You" -Woman

Smartest thing I've been told: always have a backup gift stored and ready, even for no occasion. If she says she doesn't want anything and you see shes upset she got nothing bust it out like you knew the whole time and wanted to surprise her. That plan even works for random times you need to get back on their good side its just there waiting to help you out.