Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

17 minutes ago, GuessGirl said:

Is Tay Hill

That's what I thought... but small pic and bad eyes makes it tough to distinguish sometimes.

Your avatar proves my point... this girl is so hot she can literally declare jihad and I wouldn't care.  Just keep posting pictures of yourself.

Not even touching the "culturally insensitive misappropriation" topic because there will be disagreements, but anyone who has seen that video who thinks they were behaving in a racist manner needs to really sit back and think. Thinking like that furthers the race wars that are brewing worldwide. I'm not saying that everything is over exaggerated, but in this case it most definitely was blown entirely out of proportion.

I have seen the video and I don't even get it. And I don't get how people came out with racism. I don't see nothing racist about it. Can we change the topic. Why does someone has to bring this out every now and then. Just drop it people, move on with your life. Is your life that boring or lame that you guys need to bring this up? Seriously I've been done with this subject. The next time I hear about this again I will definitely punch or throw a rock at somebody.  :boxing: :rock:

I agree; the video was posted a year ago, was taken down quite quickly and I'd say a good 3/4's of the people that continuously keep bringing it up haven't seen it simply because I'm still constantly asked if I have a copy of it. But everyone sure loves to talk like they know exactly what happened in it.

"New" here (well, made an account years ago but haven't used it for ages)....been lurking here for a while but I just have to say Taylor is perfection! She really does hold her own amongst other current models IMO. Also, just in general, I'm tired of the "Instagram aesthetic" being touted as the current beauty ideal (heavy contour, unnatural-looking brows, all very generic and basic etc etc) and then you have someone like Taylor who just blows that out of the water.