Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

i never heard of him. lol, he has even more followers than her. i don't like the hairstyle, but otherwise she looks good. better than that strange shooting she had in a house.  . .

He used to be a big YouTube star. Friends with Tyler Oakley, Grace Helbig etc before he started singing. He was the shit when I was in high school.  :rofl: 

On 24/08/2016 at 0:58 AM, balenciagaaa said:

Taylor Hill is all smiles while taking a stroll with her boyfriend Michael Stephen Shank on Tuesday afternoon (August 23) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

^ bigger + WARNING HG

a5770e501407009.jpg 0da271501407015.jpg 7903ab501407018.jpg 98c00c501407030.jpg a5770e501407037.jpg 6f11e8501407045.jpg 

source: hawtcelebs 

16 hours ago, Schemer said:

Why are they naming who her boyfriend is? It's not like he's a celeb or something. :rofl:

Seriously, does he have a job?

His job is to be around Taylor as much as possible until some company who wants to bank on Taylor's marketability but can't land her grab him for their shit B list project instead.

Shooting the holiday commercial last week

z7yAb25U.jpg

On 25/8/2016 at 2:56 PM, katchitup said:

I like Troye Sivan, his music is pretty good :chicken: Cool cover/ed

+1

I adora his music tbh, WILD with Alessia Cara is one of my favorite songs atm, he's such a talented guy. And I like the cover a lot, congrats to Taylor, can't believe this is just her first USA cover tho o.o