Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 02/03/2016 at 9:22 PM, Clauds said:

So glad to see Taylor and her management decided not to sell her soul to VS, I'm sure it was their choice to skip the latest VS shoot in LA in order to allow her to do fashion week and it's honesly the best for her, VS has failed to create super stars for the past too many years and Taylor should has to keep her connections so she can survive post-VS and not fade like Erin and Lindsay.

Me too, I think the same!

:rofl: I've been there... similar outfit (channeling my inner Stevie Nicks), San Fransisco, mid 90's.... coming home from the Noc Noc after spending the evening with my friend and two Irish tourists in the bathroom (stfu Limer don't ask)

On 04/03/2016 at 5:30 PM, Prettyphile said:

:rofl: I've been there... similar outfit (channeling my inner Stevie Nicks), San Fransisco, mid 90's.... coming home from the Noc Noc after spending the evening with my friend and two Irish tourists in the bathroom (stfu Limer don't ask)

:ninja: 

Story time Leslie

On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 11:22 AM, jj3 said:

Self Service Magazine n°44

Taylor Hill wears a white leather bandeau top, blue embroidered jeans, black leather belt, all, Roberto Cavalli. Pink gold earrings, Louis Vuitton Joaillerie.
Photography by Ezra Petronio, Styling by Ondine Azoulay, Casting by Claire Thomson-Jonville, Hair by David Delicourt, Make Up by Marion Robine.

She has gorgeous eyes.