Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Thank you all for helping to answer my question. I didn't mean to turn the thread into a "clusterfuck" and I didn't know that the relationship between Hair Gel and JJ had been discussed already.  I just really adore Taylor but hate the people she's surrounded by. (pedo bf, parents who apparently approved of pedo bf, and the agent who-- although kickstarted her career-- introduced her to pedo bf) But she's still young. I'm hoping she comes to her senses before HG tries to get her pregnant.  :yuckky:

Thank you all for helping to answer my question. I didn't mean to turn the thread into a "clusterfuck" and I didn't know that the relationship between Hair Gel and JJ had been discussed already.  I just really adore Taylor but hate the people she's surrounded by. (pedo bf, parents who apparently approved of pedo bf, and the agent who-- although kickstarted her career-- introduced her to pedo bf) But she's still young. I'm hoping she comes to her senses before HG tries to get her pregnant.  :yuckky:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  pedo bf 

You hate her parents? Possibly a step too far

Thank you all for helping to answer my question. I didn't mean to turn the thread into a "clusterfuck" and I didn't know that the relationship between Hair Gel and JJ had been discussed already. I just really adore Taylor but hate the people she's surrounded by. (pedo bf, parents who apparently approved of pedo bf, and the agent who-- although kickstarted her career-- introduced her to pedo bf) But she's still young. I'm hoping she comes to her senses before HG tries to get her pregnant. :yuckky:

Hey I don't blame you, the parents are to partially blame also! What kind of parents would approve their young daughter going around with a guy that is 10 years older. Something must be going on. It's been discussed a few times, actually a lot of times. But honestly I think JJ is related to HG. It seems like the only decent people in her life are her siblings and friends. Not saying her parents are bad people but there's a time when you should protect your daughter from potential harm. But don't worry, it's her first love. She might grow out of it, you know how many people fell out of love with their first boyfriend/girlfriend? Plenty of people. She's 19, Taylor has so much time to break up with him and get someone better. Plus, they probably don't have much in common, because in snapchats he always looks dead bored. His face says "Why am I doing this?". You know a couple who has to hang out with family and friends to occupy themselves are bored af. Remember your first love won't always be forever.

Thank you all for helping to answer my question. I didn't mean to turn the thread into a "clusterfuck" and I didn't know that the relationship between Hair Gel and JJ had been discussed already. I just really adore Taylor but hate the people she's surrounded by. (pedo bf, parents who apparently approved of pedo bf, and the agent who-- although kickstarted her career-- introduced her to pedo bf) But she's still young. I'm hoping she comes to her senses before HG tries to get her pregnant. :yuckky:

I hate to say it but I think Taylor really likes him. On Insta, ppl were asking about his age. Everyone was discussing his age and then Taylor just deleted all comments that were associated with his age. Clearly she doesn't care about his age. It's still wrong though.... Someone told her Mike might be cheating and she blocked them? I know because they told me. She protects him a lot and defends him even tho he was accused of cheating on her while she was away for modeling gigs. idk if it's bullshit, but in this world you never know

I don't do it either. She gets enough shit for being with that flamingo. The age factor bothers her, who knows? I think she does like him though, but they don't look that happy together anymore. I just go on this thread to read what people say about her.

This convo reeks and is very similar to one that was started by someone I've had to ban in the past for starting unnecessary issues. I'd suggest the conservation being taken to PM so as to not clutter the thread. 

I'll be paying close attention to this thread.

Is the QUOTE feature not working? Because two of you seem to be having the same issues.

Oooh.. so many extra accounts. I'm in a banned giving mood.. You're welcome :)

Edit: Just as I thought.  The person who was originally banned for starting thread issues came back. :rofl:

I'll be keeping an eye on one more person in this thread that I suspect could be a part of drama. Don't disappoint me.

sfaP8Qn.gif