Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ No. She was been sarcastic. People rub her the wrong way. And it became a big deal. And f×××××× annoying. We can move on. Tay and Sara looks like sisters too me.

lol have you even seen It? Anyways, It was agreed that subject wouldn't be discussed anymore here until/If she made anything stupid again.

^ Pretty, but mocking a stranger especially using an accent just because of the way they look, that can definitely be interpreted as being racist. I am not trying to vilify her, in fact it's probably immaturity on her part for following what her bf said. Hope she learns from this incident. And thanks for clarifying.

As an Indian guy I would take great offense if some random people started mocking me based on my appearance. They obviously went by his skin color and appearance to mock him with an accent. And as to mocking British accent or Australian or even southern, that has nothing to do with race. The only way to know where a person would be from is to hear what they say, not by their skin color or appearance. For all they know he was born in France and spoke French. If so, and they said something in French then that would be stupid but not offensive but to deliberately mock someone based on their skin/appearance is offensive.

Okay then Taylor is the biggest racist insensitive bitch ever. How dare she, me or anyone else use any type of accent to mimicking what we think  someone might sound like because stereotypes have zero basis in reality and are highly inaccurate. The hurt is real :( sad tears

Y'all need to sit your asses down and relax.

I hope any of you ever has to move to a different country, you'll get poked about your accent by about 100% of people, even your closest friends, teachers, boss, coworkers, etc and it's not racist, you just learn to roll with it and take a laugh too. As long as Taylor wasn't saying something really offensive i don't see what's the big deal.

As a Venezuelan who was lived in the US and Argentina I can tell you stereotypes are everywhere and i don't think it will change anytime soon. It's not racism, it's a combination of ignorance and lack of education, so if people are going to get so easily offended about everything then we have a big problem. I think my accent is fucking cute and if someone doesnt like it then that's their problem :idk:

I do think Taylor is very dumb for posting it on snapchat tho, but that's another story.

?I take a 3 day sabbatical and this :blink:

Lemme lay down some Canadian wisdom:

8jjqK1O.gif

It was posted to social media at a targeted audience. Who it was for? :idk: I didn't post it. At the end of the day which everything else that is going on in the globe does it really matter? :no: Does this have any bearing on anyone's personal life here? :no: Taylor found it funny/humorous/whatever at the time and decided to post it, you take chances posting anything nowadays. Is she not going to get any more modelling jobs cause of this? :cain: That answers itself.

Now everyone play along nicely  :clobber:  as this Canadian likes to only post memes and gifs and other funny stuff to get the lulz from people (or post something when the wonderful Kiki summons me :hehe:)  end of story. Or I will exact Canadian punishment on you all (probably pour maple syrup on you it's really sticky and sweet [inb4 innuendo limer plz] and it will take time to wash off)

God dammit Ken.... you left an Eh, Moose, Beaver, Hockey and Tim Horton from your sentence. I've never been so disappointed in your life choices. and your sexism on top it! :beating: . You best fix that shit right now!

Sincerely

-  Fat Capitalist Americans

@Clauds - I have a feeling a lot of people on BZ avoid South Park like it was the plague.

Y'all need to sit your asses down and relax.

I hope any of you ever has to move to a different country, you'll get poked about your accent by about 100% of people, even your closest friends, teachers, boss, coworkers, etc and it's not racist, you just learn to roll with it and take a laugh too. As long as Taylor wasn't saying something really offensive i don't see what's the big deal.

As a Venezuelan who was lived in the US and Argentina I can tell you stereotypes are everywhere and i don't think it will change anytime soon. It's not racism, it's a combination of ignorance and lack of education, so if people are going to get so easily offended about everything then we have a big problem. I think my accent is fucking cute and if someone doesnt like it then that's their problem :idk:

I do think Taylor is very dumb for posting it on snapchat tho, but that's another story.

Ignorance and lack of education often lead to racism, which this is. You don't have to agree with it, but it is what it is. And we are just discussing one incident here. No one is branding anyone as racist for life.

For those who don't know:

Pretty and I once met over a telepathic link while sharing a look at Taylor Marie. I was at Tim Horton's on my phone waiting to meet a lovely Canadian woman for coffee (nothing happened out of it just FYI she was pretty and had blue eyes, She could've bore our eventual hockey loving children) and looking at hockey scores as it was decemeber which could make or break a team's chances at playoffs though still early in the season. Pretty was somewhere at her house probably figuring out how she could secretly use the Moose and Beaver in Canada to overthrow us and become her own personal Northrend (WoW reference as well, get on my level Pretty) It was a wonderful telepathic meeting until the young woman I was waiting for showed up and as the gentleman you all know me to be (eh?) I bought her a coffee and a donut :idk: Then I got home and Pretty and I skyped to where she made fun of how I said words because my accent is different then her's (this was a usual exchange as me and Pretty get along way too well :rofl:). She liked me saying Eh though :idk: And then when I said that there probably wouldn't be a second coffee with the young woman Pretty and I talked about the weird mother on 18 Kids and counting and how she was unusually cheery and happy ALL THE DAM TIME.

What I'm trying to say though people is:

OkSVnSR.gif

PC Principal is watching. Better get in line.

Are you happy now Pretty?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ken you are amazing.

I'm kinda sad because what you said is the honest to god truth about our first conversation. BITCH IS ALWAYS HAPPY and that freaks me out to no end and pleases me at the same time.

mxZOnFq.jpg

---

So Taylor is pretty. Wonder how long it's going to take for her to have the babies with Suitcase Pimp?

Now if only the women I take on dates would say that :cain:

Yea she is, then I tried to do my impersonation of her and I thought you were gonna die laughing :blink: I stopped for fear of your well being since you were no longer breathing just laughing :shock:

And then when we discussed Honey Boo Boo and her mother in depth and the whole child pageant modelling thing. And we got lulz out of that then my sister asked what was so funny and she said something and you fell in love with her.

Any ways.........................................................................................

More pics of Taylor bewbs and eyes plz. 

Cleaned. The discussion/debate being sparked at the moment does not belong in this or any other model's thread. If anyone would like to continue it, please do so off the board or via PM. Any questions, feel free to contact me. In the meantime, let’s get back to the topic at hand.