Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Taylor shouldn't be saying the n word either way rapping or not, she's white. Especially as a Victoria secret angel it's not a good look, she's lucky tumblr and Twitter didn't get a hold of that.

I agree with you 100 percent. However Tumblr and Twitter do know about it, if you talk to the people, a lot of the fans know about Taylor's incident. But since she's pretty, and almost everyone's favorite model, everyone's just going to drop it :/ so there's nothing you could really do about it. And it was one of her first mistakes on social media. So let's just give her a break unless something else happens.
I don't really mean her fans though. I'm talking about non-fans.

I imagine she dropped it because she's more well known now (especially since joining VS). There are a few other Taylor Hill's in the industry (Taylor Tomasi Hill, for example) and starting out, adding in the Marie probably helped set her apart.

Taylor shouldn't be saying the n word either way rapping or not, she's white. Especially as a Victoria secret angel it's not a good look, she's lucky tumblr and Twitter didn't get a hold of that.

I agree with you 100 percent. However Tumblr and Twitter do know about it, if you talk to the people, a lot of the fans know about Taylor's incident. But since she's pretty, and almost everyone's favorite model, everyone's just going to drop it :/ so there's nothing you could really do about it. And it was one of her first mistakes on social media. So let's just give her a break unless something else happens.
I don't really mean her fans though. I'm talking about non-fans.

Oh yeah non-fans know about it too, not a lot but some of them do

Body still looks too thin...I bet she'll fill out in the next few years, though.  She's only 19.

Also, nafan101, I can completely follow what you said and I don't think you were trying to start drama.  (Y)  She probably was singing along to a rap song in her snap story and sang the N-word, then deleted the story after realizing what an idiotic move that was.

Body still looks too thin...I bet she'll fill out in the next few years, though.  She's only 19.

Also, nafan101, I can completely follow what you said and I don't think you were trying to start drama.  (Y)  She probably was singing along to a rap song in her snap story and sang the N-word, then deleted the story after realizing what an idiotic move that was.

She's still pretty young. Yeah, that's what she did expect I don't think she deleted it. But thank you! :D I wouldn't start drama, not that type of person.

Thanks for the pic, By the way, I just created this acc and I have no idea on how Bellazon works, so I'll be talking here (I'm suposed to talk right?) posting stuff and trying to understand this  :idk: see yaa and you can follow me on ig if you want my ig is @mytaylorhill