Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Please stop talking about that. I have a feeling this is the same person who's been asking everyone on Tumblr that posts about Taylor for the very same Snapchat.

I am not the person I just want to see the video for myself so if anyone has it please post it.

I think I'm in the minority; but I cannot stand the majority of Tay's holiday pictures so far.

In half her shots she's ether buggy eyed, making faces, holding a product in front of her face or contorting her body in such a way that it's not that attractive...plus she looks like a drowned rat with the greasy ass looking hair. Hopefully the pics get better :/

I think the shors she took with Russell will be much better.

I think I'm in the minority; but I cannot stand the majority of Tay's holiday pictures so far.

In half her shots she's ether buggy eyed, making faces, holding a product in front of her face or contorting her body in such a way that it's not that attractive...plus she looks like a drowned rat with the greasy ass looking hair. Hopefully the pics get better :/

I agree with you. I like some, those with the beanies, and the fake snow are kinda cute, but the rest are bad. She doesn't look genuine and natural at all.

http://riskingpain.tumblr.com/post/131259633318/theyaremyhappinesss-i-just-love-them-so-much

Someone made a manip of Zayn Malik and Taylor Hill, guess who replaced Michaels face with Zayn's face? Do any of you have a copy of the snapchat that she posted during Paris Fashion week? With the other man in the taxi?

To be honest, I would also be interested in a copy of the video with audio if someone has it.

To be honest, I would also be interested in a copy of the video with audio if someone has it.

I'll join the club too.

I have it, but out of respect for Taylor and the hope that she may have possibly learned from the poor reception the snap got I won't upload it.

http://riskingpain.tumblr.com/post/131259633318/theyaremyhappinesss-i-just-love-them-so-much

Someone made a manip of Zayn Malik and Taylor Hill, guess who replaced Michaels face with Zayn's face? Do any of you have a copy of the snapchat that she posted during Paris Fashion week? With the other man in the taxi?

I'll join the club too.

I have it, but out of respect for Taylor and the hope that she may have possibly learned from the poor reception the snap got I won't upload it.

Aw I really wanted to see it. Wasn't going to post it anywhere