Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Nah her boyfriend is a creep, end of. As far as we can tell, he was pursuing her before she was 18 which is illegal, and if the fact that a 30 year old man is after someone who's ten years younger than him, doesn't creep you out then :idk: And like you said, turning 21 doesn't automatically make someone more mature- so just because Taylor is over 18 and it's technically legal, it doesn't remove the extremely unbalanced power dynamic that exists in a relationship of this nature.

+1

It's creepy and you have to wonder what kind of adult man would want to date someone so young.

Or maybe you are all just jealous of him BIG SUPER EXTRA TIME!

Just sayin... :whistle:

And hypocrites.

Yes ^^ that

Nah her boyfriend is a creep, end of. As far as we can tell, he was pursuing her before she was 18 which is illegal, and if the fact that a 30 year old man is after someone who's ten years younger than him, doesn't creep you out then :idk: And like you said, turning 21 doesn't automatically make someone more mature- so just because Taylor is over 18 and it's technically legal, it doesn't remove the extremely unbalanced power dynamic that exists in a relationship of this nature.

+1

It's creepy and you have to wonder what kind of adult man would want to date someone so young.

Or maybe you are all just jealous of him BIG SUPER EXTRA TIME!

Just sayin... :whistle:

And hypocrites.

Yes ^^ that

Jealous? Not really, I always thought adult men who prowled on teenagers were creepy. Why would I be jealous of that? There are plenty of attractive adult women. :idk:

The jealousy was a joke

Hypocrite wasn't.

Please explain.

Well since Kiki knows nothing about my dating life, I guess her remark is more aimed at my presence on this forum?

Not sure how the two equate though. If we are talking about Taylor specifically, I'm not even that much of a fan.

If we are talking Bellazon in general, it seems like an odd analogy to make.

My presence or not on this forum has zero impact on the lives of the models who are featured on here.

In fact, for the large majority of people featured on this forum, we might as well all not exist.

Whereas surely someone's boyfriend (or girlfriend) will have a significant impact on their lives.

I'll stop clogging the thread with this, but an age gap of 9/10 years is pretty huge at her age (and even more so when she was younger) because they're at such different points in their lives. When you're older (say, over 25) your personality has settled and your brain has gotten fully developed. After that all you can do is get older and hopefully wiser. They got together when she was still underage. So let's say she was 15 and he was 24/25. She's basically in high school while by then he could have finished a college education. What does someone like that have in common with a 15-year old. Or hell, even a 16-year old. It's just creepy.

Being able to get along with teenagers and even enjoying their company at that age is a totally different thing from actually dating one.

Guys who do that are usually mentally a bit messed up themselves and/or want someone they can influence and mold to their own liking. The teenager feels like a star because "OMG THIS ADULT LIKES ME" and the adult strokes their ego by saying stuff like: "Well normally I wouldn't date people of your age, but you're very mature." It kinda looks like Taylor got her share of these comments because she's talking about being a role model for girls and about how she was already ready for the VS show at her age :cain:

Seriously girls, if anyone ever tells you you're mature for your age, run for the hills because there's no such thing as being mature for your age. You ever hear adults call themselves that? Nope, just teens too eager to grow up. 

So yeah, it's not my business and Taylor is not gonna read this anyway, but her relationship with her bf is creepy. He's creepy. Taylor is gonna do what she's gonna do, but I hope at least other girls are aware that dating a man who is that much older than them is not a good idea.