Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

:wub2:  :wub2:  :wub2:  She looks great. (And if you listen closely to the invisible thought bubble in the shot where her arms are crossed, she is thinking, "I AM SPECIAL.")

Hahahaha. The Universe has a way of humbling people....which means she's probably going to trip and fall in the VSFS. lol

:wub2:  :wub2:  :wub2:  She looks great. (And if you listen closely to the invisible thought bubble in the shot where her arms are crossed, she is thinking, "I AM SPECIAL.")

Hahahaha. The Universe has a way of humbling people....which means she's probably going to trip and fall in the VSFS. lol

But you gotta admit, RIP, she looks great.  ;)

But you gotta admit, RIP, she looks great.  ;)

Yeah, I'm a fan. Arrogance or not, she's stunning and I'm still going to check her BZ thread every single day. hahaha And I fully expect her to be Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriend within the next year.

We already know she likes 'em old and gross. 

Ok! Who is her boyfriend?

Is it that dude Michael?

If yes, he is not old 0.O

and gross? Not my kind of metro sexual dude but gross? :huh:

Gross because they were dating before she turned 18. Hence the gross part.

Oh my!! Really?

And they were doing it and all?

Weird he is not in jail yet?

And how old is that criminal?

Her family are a bunch of biblely people. God teaches love and shit so If he loved her daughter before the age of 18, then that's okay by god and by default okay by the family :rofl:

YaY religion!

:laugh: ^^

Oh my!! Really?

Her family are a bunch of biblely people. God teaches love and shit so If he loved her daughter before the age of 18, then that's okay by god and by default okay by the family :rofl:

YaY religion!

I still don't know how old is Saint Michael?

:laugh: ^^

Oh my!! Really?

YaY religion!

I still don't know how old is Saint Michael?

He's 30