Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

The pitch would have been better if she followed the Chrissy Teigen method and did it while plastered.

She looks amazing at the event. VS did good sinking their claws into her while she's still young. I can see her having longevity with the brand a la Adri and Ale.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/11248109_869089096513805_626150018_n.jpg

@hungvanngo: #CaptionThis .... @taylor_hill @victoriassecret #TaylorHill #HungVanngo #victoriassecret #victoriassecretangel #OnlyAtVS #TheNewestAngels #nofilter ❤️

Sorry, but we don’t allow the posting of images using only image tags and an external URL. Please use an image hosting site (e.g. imagebam, imgur) or alternatively, upload to the BZ server. The rules regarding this can be found here. (~ Michael*)

Video gif thingy of Taylor throwing the first pitch... Bless her little heart for trying :rofl:

http://i.imgur.com/o9eTkmf.webm

Better than 50 Cent...... I don't know if you were able to get to it yet, but the link I posted for her Windy City Live interview, she did some practice throws in studio in her dress and heels. Funny stuff.

And Mariah :heart: :D

post-51360-0-1445993817-39072_thumb.gif

She looked absolutely gorgeous!

lol @that Maria gif. In comparison to her Taylor looked like a pro :gocho:

She's just so drop dead gorgeous it amazes me everytime. I liked her ever since I spottet her during fashion week and she's growing on me more and more. 

Such a classic beauty! I think her look will never get out of style. :wub2: