Bellazon

Shlomit Malka
Thumbnail

sarnic

it is indeed, but not sure if she has done yet another editorial for Elle Spain, or this is just an isolated D&G ad in the magazine...will do some research to find out...looks like she was inded in a new editorial in Elle Spain, according to Matias Beck's IG (@matiasbeck), the male model who is in the ad with her...

Here's the rest of the editorial, unfortunately the pics are put together in a short video, not sure if it loads ok. But check out the Instagram account of @viewmanagement, it's all there, with this comment:

Smart Auttum, @matiasbeck for @elle_spain by #riccardotinelli and styled by @sylviamontoliuelle #viewmen #matiasbeck #elle

trim.4FC0EDF3-1734-4A34-9933-299646593974.MOV

post-90043-0-57045000-1441233933_thumb.j

post-90043-0-49986100-1441234376_thumb.j

trim.4FC0EDF3-1734-4A34-9933-299646593974.MOV

Edited by Noavoss

Noavoss!! You're killing it on this thread! Thanks so much for all of your hard work, I (as I'm sure others as well) greatly appreciate it! I've been so focused on Danielle Knudson's and the S.I. Swim threads that I've seem to neglected Shiloh. :cry2: But I'm back, let me know if there's anything I can help you with!!!

it is indeed, but not sure if she has done yet another editorial for Elle Spain, or this is just an isolated D&G ad in the magazine...will do some research to find out...looks like she was part of a D&G editorial in Elle Spain, according to the Instagram of Matias Beck (@matiasbeck), the male model who is in the ad with her...

Here's the rest of the editorial, unfortunately the pics are put together in a short video, not sure if it loads ok. But check out the Instagram account of @viewmanagement, it's all there, with this comment:

Smart Auttum, @matiasbeck for @elle_spain by #riccardotinelli and styled by @sylviamontoliuelle #viewmen #matiasbeck #elle

Thanks, Noa :flower::hug: You're my Shlomit's info source ;)

it is indeed, but not sure if she has done yet another editorial for Elle Spain, or this is just an isolated D&G ad in the magazine...will do some research to find out...looks like she was part of a D&G editorial in Elle Spain, according to the Instagram of Matias Beck (@matiasbeck), the male model who is in the ad with her...

Thanks, Noa :flower::hug: You're my Shlomit's info source ;)

Haha. Edernez, remember when it was mainly just You and I posting in this thread? Then Noavoss comes along and starts kicking our ass in here. Lol. But I think I can speak for Edernez as well, we're glad you showed up Noavoss! Happy to have you!! Sometimes it's hard to keep track of multiple girls so I'm glad you're leading the way here in Shiloh's thread! Keep kicking ass, and I'll try and help out when I can!!!