Bellazon

Brooklyn Decker
Thumbnail

meidude

That's an ad to promote SI Swimsuit 2010, they have ads w/all the models all over USA :) ... But im pretty sure Brooklyn is goin' to be on the Cover this year, let's hope!

@ Laumilia, where did you hear/read that Bar is goin' to be the cover girl again this year?

Hahahaha she looks really cute in that picture!
why she is not with Andy in Aussi Open 2010....just wonder?

She was w/him ... But she has to work too, so she's back in the US i think :)

yes I saw her in Brisbane but wath she do it now? I know she is working but....in wath?

Well she had an audition yesterday, but i don't know for what ... & i guess she's goin' to have some meetings w/SI ppl b/c the issue comes out just in 15 days & all the girls have to promote it

realy? audition? maybe she is invited to perform in another show

Yeah she had an audition, can't wait to know if she got it :)

& in other things, does anybody have the SI Swimsuit 2010 Calendar? :( ... I saw Kim Cloutier's pictures & she looks amazing, i really want to see the rest of the girls, specially Brooklyn ... Hope someone can scan the calendar for us!

thanks for the pics

she looks so hot here :whistle:

I also think she will be the cover girl this year, she is on of the most famous SI girls now

she started doing more famous since she is the wife of Andy Roddick....I don,t know nothing about her after she start deating with Andy but I thing he put her in the map......just an opinion is not to fight

thanks for the pics

she looks so hot here :whistle:

I also think she will be the cover girl this year, she is on of the most famous SI girls now

she started doing more famous since she is the wife of Andy Roddick....I don,t know nothing about her after she start deating with Andy but I thing he put her in the map......just an opinion is not to fight

I've been a fan since she first appeared in SI. She's been getting a lot of attention this year. Some will say she's being prepped for the SI cover, others will say it's all about Andy Roddick. Realistically, it's probably a bit of both. I'm just not convinced that her increased exposure is all about Andy. While I love tennis, it's simple not that large in the US.

Keep this in mind, there's a lot of ppl (like me) who doesn't care about tennis hahaha ... I didn't know she was married to Andy until i did some research 'bout her ... I saw Brooklyn for the first time thanks to SI (& probably most of guys too) ... Is not like Andy & tennis players are thaaaaat famous anyways ...

I think it's a combination of both, her SI work + her relationship w/Andy

Brooklyn Decker Talks SI, Yoga and Hot Chicks With COED

January 26, 2010 by Steve - Seton Hall

2010 is going to be a big year for 22-year-old super hottie Brooklyn Decker. Sure, she is in the running for the top honor of the modeling world, landing the cover of the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, but as Brooklyn told me on the phone this morning she is even more stoked to accomplish her 2010 New Year’s resolutions.

Resolution #1: doing away with her “potty mouth,” apparently it rears it’s ugly head from time-to-time. Resolution #2: Brooklyn took four years of Spanish in high school but has since lost all ability to speak the language so she picked-up Rosetta Stone over the holiday and hopes to be fluent by the end of the year.

Even if her resolutions are an important personal goal, the 2010 SI Swimsuit issue is still a pretty eff’ing big deal. The issue hits stands on February 10th and even though Brooklyn did admit she is in the running for the cover and said that this year’s locations are the most exotic and extreme in the Swimsuit issue’s history like her, we won’t find out the cover model until February 9th. What Brooklyn could offer us were three emerging models who she feels could contend for the cover position in the coming years. Check out Christine Teigen, Candice Swanepoel and Damaris Lewis for a look at the future of modeling!

Brooklyn’s idol is Miss

whom she feels has the
. Brooklyn says Heidi has revolutionized the fashion industry and believes that if she has 1/100th of Heidi’s success she will be happy. Just recently Brooklyn took a major step towards following Heidi in the the fashion/fitness industry. With the help of Elle magazine Brooklyn released a new DVD collection that offers customized programs including the best of fitness, fashion, and beauty meant to bring results in just 21 days. “Brooklyn Decker’s Make Better” DVD collection has the fairer sex in mind but I encourage you to check it out for two reasons, #1 it’s a great way to discreetly tell your girlfriend you want her to get her ass in shape and #2 the website features ultra sexy videos of Brooklyn doing yoga! Need I say more?!

Be sure to pick-up her Elle “Make Better” DVD collection and check out Brooklyn’s past SI Swimsuit photos below for a glimpse of whats to come when the 2010 issue hits stands on February 10th.

Source

FYI all you lucky Canadians!

On February 2, 2010, Virgin Mobile Canada will be unveiling a Secret. To officially announce the turning on of the new HSPA+ network and a host of sexy new phones and services, media are invited to attend a briefing and mini fashion show. Starring five super-hot Victoria's Secret models, all will be revealed on what's next from Canada's number one youth mobile brand.

Join Virgin Mobile Canada and Victoria's Secret models at the Berkeley Church to get the scoop on the latest styles in both fashion and mobile phones.

Models that will be there:

Emanuela de Paula, fashion model

Brooklyn Decker, fashion model

Amy Hixson, fashion model

Cintia Dicker, fashion model

Erin Heatherton, fashion model

Brooklyn has a contract with Victoria's Secret, so there no surprise for me :heart:

None of them are main VS models, but very promising models.

Nice to see Cintia Dicker, too :drool: (my favorite)

Brooklyn has barely walked a runway before, right? (Nordstrom? ) Very exciting! :blush:

I said this in like one or two pages back ...

Brooklyn DOESN'T have a Victoria's Secret contract, she is workin' w/them, but in her own words "Hopefully my relationship will grow with them but it is still very new!" ...

But i can see her as a contracted model in the near future tho

Brooklyn has a contract with Victoria's Secret, so there no surprise for me :heart:

Brooklyn has barely walked a runway before, right? (Nordstrom? ) Very exciting! :blush:

Brooklyn DOESN'T have a Victoria's Secret contract, she is workin' w/them, but in her own words "Hopefully my relationship will grow with them but it is still very new!" ...

Brooklyn's first VS modelling is in 2005, she was only 18!! Nothing is new for Brooklyn working with VS.

She has a contract with them. It depends on how you call it.... This is her stepstone work for an Angel. Bar could have a bigger contract to be a regular, but now she is disappearing. Moved on.

Brooklyn's comment is referring that she is wishing for the bigger contract, and be an Angel (she may be called for this year's fashion show, that will be the key.)

Anyway, it's not that I can show you a source, or we are going to show the sources each other, (Aren't you? Then i'll surrender )

But i'm not gonna fight....thanks for the reply.

I don't know if Cover model gets more money (i think she doesn't) but she does get TONS of publicity, cover models gets lot lot of attention, inteviews & many stufff

& 'bout Bar, i don't know if she's gettin' the cover again, but i don't see that happening ... Im almost convinced that Brooklyn is goin' to be on the cover, if is not her im goin' to be really shocked (&pissed :ninja: ) ... But let's wait & see what happens, there's only 11 days left!

Brooklyn's first VS modelling is in 2005, she was only 18!! Nothing is new for Brooklyn working with VS.

She has a contract with them. It depends on how you call it.... This is her stepstone work for an Angel. Bar could have a bigger contract to be a regular, but now she is disappearing. Moved on.

Brooklyn's comment is referring that she is wishing for the bigger contract, and be an Angel (she may be called for this year's fashion show, that will be the key.)

Anyway, it's not that I can show you a source, or we are going to show the sources each other, (Aren't you? Then i'll surrender )

But i'm not gonna fight....thanks for the reply.

You can't beat my source 'cuz ... Brooklyn herself is my source :laugh:

I asked her last week if she had a VS contract, & this was her answer:

"Oh I wish! No that is not true, hopefully my relationship will grow with them but it is still very new!"

She is NOT a contracted model, that's the reason why she's not @ VSFS, or why she doesn't have any lingerie pictures ... B/c she doesn't have a contract, the only contracted VS models are: Adriana, Alessandra, Heidi, Miranda, Behati & i think Candice & Rosie

@MissLimaVZla I read in google that Bar Rafaeli will be again the model on the cover of swimsuit 2010 but just like I said....could be a rumor

Even if she was seen many times with Leo, trying to promote herself, i'm sure they will not make this mistake a second time because the cover last year was ugly. I hope Brooklyn will have the cover, she deserves it.

She is NOT a contracted model, that's the reason why she's not @ VSFS, or why she doesn't have any lingerie pictures ... B/c she doesn't have a contract, the only contracted VS models are: Adriana, Alessandra, Heidi, Miranda, Behati & i think Candice & Rosie

You forget Doutzen! She's an angel at least until the end of the year... :)