Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

F%@king hell not this shit again !!! Logged online today to check my bank statements and once again...fraudulent charges on my credit card for over $400 :angry: Seems to be a yearly occurrence these days, oh well, card is cancelled, new one on the way in about a week. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

^Are you kidding me? I'm with kiki, I am sweating bullets!

Mahi: Yeah, I have a soccar issue :p I guess I'll have to stick with football (american, for those who watch, YOU KNOW, its better :p )

but I thought you meant football by the word soccer,for my litte knowledge,I think Americans calls football,soccer?

why the hell is Blake Lively's thread the only most active thread in actresses section?I don't follow her acting career or style,but is this really because of Gossip girl,then why Leighton's thread isn't active or just coz she once dated Leonardo Dicaprio,or she's the only beautiful actress outthere.yeah she's so beautiful,but there are many others more beautiful,more talented,more famous.

Plz guys,don't be angry if you're fans of her.I also die to see all actresses threads active as hers.

^yes americans call football. football, and soccar, soccar :D

*soccEr

Sorry, I had to :whistle:

why the hell is Blake Lively's thread the only most active thread in actresses section?I don't follow her acting career or style,but is this really because of Gossip girl,then why Leighton's thread isn't active or just coz she once dated Leonardo Dicaprio,or she's the only beautiful actress outthere.yeah she's so beautiful,but there are many others more beautiful,more talented,more famous.

Plz guys,don't be angry if you're fans of her.I also die to see all actresses threads active as hers.

She's the new Gucci Girl, that's why. Nah, not really.... she's the 'IT' girl of the moment and no one knows why really. She's ok but not stunning like Angelina in her prime, her talent is questionable (or rather there's a lack of evidence to see if she's really talented or not). She's so.... vanilla.

Why do people always put things off till the last minute? Just get it done and then you don't have to worry about it.

I don't know, but I tend to do that quite often, although I know it's not a good thing :wacko:

My rant for today.... why was that pizza so small? Should have ordered big instead of medium :nicole:

My anxiety is through the roof atm. I don't want strangers coming into my home but I'm forced to deal with it today. NOT OK!!!

Also Chucky if you don't finish working on my house today I may very well self medicate for a couple of days. Not dealing with this pressure anymore.

Two full blown panic attacks in 24 hours is just about enough for me thanks