Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

I don't understand when people say breast man. On one hand, I hear people say that a man that likes big breasts is a breast man. On the other hand, I know some guys that say they prefer small saying they're not. I find it all confusing :kiss: . It seems to me that a breast man would be just a man that likes them opposed to what size they are. I know I love and hate some of all sizes.

Yeah, the inside definitely matters most, but like you said looks are a big part of fashion :heart: . Some of the models we like are awful people on the inside, but we just don't know anything about most of them. Of course, no physical feature has anything to do with who the person is and its not just the body parts. A person has no more control over being born with whatever facial features they have either. Despite all that, I don't mind people liking what they like though, but on a different note, I think the real problem is how much people judge and treat people based on how they look in everyday life. Even aside from quality of looks, most people treat people they think look like they have more better and those they think have less worse. Ironically there are people who are rich who dress like they're not and people nearly in ruin with expensive clothes. All that aside though, most people seem to have some sort of preference, but as long as they treat people fairly, they're cool with me.

However, some people I have met are really nothing more than just part of their bodies :rofl:

... sometimes that's not bad ... depends on the part ... :)

Yeah, the inside definitely matters most, but like you said looks are a big part of fashion :) . Some of the models we like are awful people on the inside, but we just don't know anything about most of them.

^My own preferences encompass this 'whole package' aspect. Personally I even find it hard to really like somebody's music if I know that actually they are a complete arse!

And (and don't take this in any way as 'jealousy' - I know I lack the requisite self-discipline, plus I eat an drink far too well to ever achieve such a physique) I've found that if a guy makes a point to look you in the eye, and pulls up his shirt just to point at his abs - he really has NOTHING else to offer you!

:heart:

Joe can you explain you signature to me? :chicken:

Mel - :rofl: yeah, depends on the part of course ;) but when you meet a woman or a man who has nothing to say than just "I´m so super-looking" it gets boring after like... two minutes :D

I agree with Baron - and has the same issue with the music like. I used to like Maroon5 really a lot - but then Adam Levine started to act like... well... "I´m so cool and sexy and I know it" that I completely lost any like in their music anymore :/

On the other hand, once I get to know someone and - which is crucial - he is nice and kind and makes me laugh, it doesn´t matter how he looks, I´m lost for him. Suddenly I look at him and everything is handsome about him, even those things others find "ugly" or "unnatractive". I also love bigger bellies in men :wub: I can´t help it :p and weird noses - oh :woot: either big, indian or crooked - give me anytime ;)

Weirdly as I´m getting older, the less I like man models or actors that seem to look "perfect". I do not feel attracted to them physically, let alone drooling over them lol. It´s just pictures :) Ironically, I love woman models and drool over them anytime.

But yeah, once a good sense of humour is there - I´m in!

I've never been really active on too many forums, so this could just be a general thing for all I know, but I never got the trend of narrowing down like three questions addressed to you to one in a quote :ninja: . I can't say I'm enraged by it, and sure it beats being ignored, but I never really got it. I can see if part is addressed to someone else or no one in particular or its like a huge post, but if its just a couple sentences, I don't see why not just quote the whole thing and still ignore the part you think isn't important :ninja: . At least that way it could almost look like you just overlooked some of it opposed to the extra effort of deleting it :ninja: . On the other hand, the same people quote huge articles that are in the post right above whereas I don't see why they don't just quote like the title of the article and then respond to it :ninja: .

I agree with Baron - and has the same issue with the music like. I used to like Maroon5 really a lot - but then Adam Levine started to act like... well... "I´m so cool and sexy and I know it" that I completely lost any like in their music anymore :/

^Of course he could be a perfectly wonderful man really - but he does come across as a premium-grade arse-piece!

As is, I don't care for the "music" of Captain Smug & His Frat-Lackeys anyway... :D

I've never been really active on too many forums, so this could just be a general thing for all I know, but I never got the trend of narrowing down like three questions addressed to you to one in a quote :ninja: . I can't say I'm enraged by it, and sure it beats being ignored, but I never really got it.

^Ja - I've just done it to you again! post-11221-0-1446013500-24932_thumb.gif

If you ignore that unintentional irony, personally I do that for aesthetic and 'ease of use' reasons...

I know a lot of members simply can't be bothered to read big chunks of text, and by leaving up long quotes and then adding to them means many skip it (and then quickly repeat what you've just said in their next post! post-11221-0-1446013500-26352_thumb.gif); so I might break it down to it's pertinent points.

Also, the first part of a post might be another reply to what's above that. And so if that's been dealt with then it makes sense to eject it - and not start a long chain of quotes where half of it is irrelevant by the end of it.

That said though, if it is 3 distinct questions and they only answer 1 - then, yes, I guess that's some kind of snub. I doubt it's malicious though. I try to answer everything people ask me (particularly on my own thread) but, inevitably, you miss stuff... :/

As for me, I hate it when members presume that because something has just appeared on tFS then it won't already be posted here. Like it implies we're incapable of seeking stuff out independent of that forum. :angry:

I know some members post-11221-0-1446013500-44509_thumb.gif do just copy and paste from that august institution, but we're not all like that. Indeed, some threads here are leaps and bounds ahead of their equivalents there - and I can't understand why we don't notice and take pride in that?

Often times the post in question is just on the page before too... Never be afraid to go back and check people!

Yeah, even if there's no malice, some things are inevitable. Some things are missed by accident as I missed the question above :ninja: . The song is a play on the bologne commercial :laugh::ninja: . Its also inevitable that what we may see as the main point for us isn't the main point for someone else...

Statement: My leg finally healed and I dyed my hair.

Quote: ...I dyed my hair

:mellow:

I agree on the tfs thing :rofl: . Many see them as professional and us as second rate. Obviously a part of that is due to the fact that the invite system probably does filter out some of the less serious fashion fans, but also due to the fact that we generally credit them and they don't always credit us like in your case.

My goodness, I thought it wasn't possible for Lima fans to reach another level of idiocracy but they have :wacko:

ENOUGH with the divorce rumors with Marko & Adriana! People need to STOP looking too deeply on the small details. "OMG they aren't following each other on twitter, surely this must mean they broke up" :laugh: What will they think of next?

I find all of this to ironic since they want nothing but Lima's well being yet they start all these assumptions and rumors....go figure :cain:

^yeah I saw everyone freaking out.....just because they put their house on the market, or because of the twitter thing, like you mentioned, is no reason to think they've broken up!! There are seriously no reports, or evidence to back up there theroy......Love adri, but some of her fans need to take a chill pill!

and we are now watching the main reason I dislike Lima.

every time I see her face, I see her crazy fans.

My goodness, I thought it wasn't possible for Lima fans to reach another level of idiocracy but they have :wacko:

ENOUGH with the divorce rumors with Marko & Adriana! People need to STOP looking too deeply on the small details. "OMG they aren't following each other on twitter, surely this must mean they broke up" :laugh: What will they think of next?

I find all of this to ironic since they want nothing but Lima's well being yet they start all these assumptions and rumors....go figure :cain:

I've been watching the Lima fans act like this since about 2006, they weren't as bad then but it was still enough to turn me off the woman for life. Sorry to say it but the majority (not all) of Lima fans are a bowl full of crazy x2 <--- (probably shouldn't be breeding?) Thank god for people like ILUVBarbaraPalvin (i.e the sane ones) or I'd have zero faith in the fandom.

This twitter thing is crazy anyway - Adriana should better start tweeting with Candice AND her husband or else this world will fall down. Cataclysma comming...

Yeah, even if there's no malice, some things are inevitable. Some things are missed by accident as I missed the question above :ninja: . The song is a play on the bologne commercial :laugh::ninja: . Its also inevitable that what we may see as the main point for us isn't the main point for someone else...

This quoting thing is like a gravity - so many issues to solve :laugh:

What, they sing "Jenka" in a bologne commercial? :blink: Joe!! I need to hear it :laugh:

^Of course he could be a perfectly wonderful man really - but he does come across as a premium-grade arse-piece!

As is, I don't care for the "music" of Captain Smug & His Frat-Lackeys anyway... :D

:laugh:

Yeah, what more to say. I hope they´re just friends with Behati then!! :blink: