Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

^ Lucky Dave! Glad you're okay. :hug:

Am I the only one feeling like they get just a tiny bit stalked/watched on BZ? :laugh: 'Cause I hardly go on my profile, yet I've got almost 11,000 views in almost 2years? More views that Prettyphile and she has been here since 2005 O.o I know the whole "stalking" issue is a touchy subject on BZ, but, seriously... :rofl:

And seriously.. :laugh: why do people complain when I don't reply fast enough to pm's? :avada: How many times must I say I don't like pm's that much, and you should expect LATE replies. Unless I'm really bored :laugh:

Am I the only one sick of the SI Rookies voting?! And just sick of SI in general these last few days? So much craziness. :(

"Vote for ____!!!!" "Ughhh, she won last year!!" "She must be cheating and having someone boost her votes <_<" "Keep voting!!! I want _____ to win!!!"

But isn't voting multiple times daily for your fav model just as un-fair? :blink: I swear, people seem to forget these models have families and friends that vote constantly for them + fans..

^Hmm agreed. Getting pretty sick of that!

And I HATE the Kardashians. Seriously everywhere I turn theres a F**ing Kardashian on it. Even on my cover of Allure magazine! :o And they were on my cover of Glamour!! :o These mags used to put strong, beautiful women in hollywood who weren't famous for being Wh**es. Now they've stooped low enough to put the kardashians on the covers several times :/

And I HATE the Kardashians. Seriously everywhere I turn theres a F**ing Kardashian on it. Even on my cover of Allure magazine! :o And they were on my cover of Glamour!! :o These mags used to put strong, beautiful women in hollywood who weren't famous for being Wh**es. Now they've stooped low enough to put the kardashians on the covers several times :/

:thumbsup:

don't even waste your time hating them. You gave them too much of your interest even with hate.

The hate feeds the monster and make them looking bigger, uglier and whorer! <not even a word! :rofl:

^ Lucky Dave! Glad you're okay. :hug:

Am I the only one feeling like they get just a tiny bit stalked/watched on BZ? :laugh: 'Cause I hardly go on my profile, yet I've got almost 11,000 views in almost 2years? More views that Prettyphile and she has been here since 2005 O.o I know the whole "stalking" issue is a touchy subject on BZ, but, seriously... :rofl:

And seriously.. :laugh: why do people complain when I don't reply fast enough to pm's? :avada: How many times must I say I don't like pm's that much, and you should expect LATE replies. Unless I'm really bored :laugh:

my inbox fills up really quick too. its because you spend a lot of time in the id section. start your own thread for requests like i did. it helps. actually i think all of us who id should have one. :)

don't even waste your time hating them. You gave them too much of your interest even with hate.

The hate feeds the monster and make them looking bigger, uglier and whorer! <not even a word! :rofl:

i don't hate them but its annoying that they are everywhere considering they have no discernible talent. i don't get why people love them so much. reality television shows are fake but people believe everything they do. i never watched the hills but hasn't anyone learned from that?? yes, they may be entertaining (i don't know i don't watch them) but its overkill. fashion models should be on the cover of fashion magazines and occasionally actors, musicians, athletes, and people who contribute something to the world.

I'm going to break my own rule and mention something BZ related.... But, why do people make Model ID topics or Comment on a Model ID topic, saying they want to know who the model is, etc. Yet clearly make NO effort to try to find the model themselves and expect others to just go out of there way and do it for them? <_< Or when I or someone else ID's there model they don't even says "thx". :avada: Don't know why I bother sometimes.. Oh, wait.. I do.. I'm just that nice to other members for no reason. :Angel:

YES!!!!!

if a particular member seems lazy and doesn't thank you dani. just give them a clue on how to find them. let them figure it out. if they don't, its their loss.

I started a thread in the General Babes Sections that if you recognize a model somewhere and don't feel like posting the images or just don't have the time go here:

I think socialites are over exposed and overrated too. That said, going to the point of hating them instead of the organizations that empower them is a waste of energy though :idk: . These aren't terrorists we're talking about here. These are just random people taking advantage of a stupid trend and easy money. Most people take advantage of easy opportunities because its easy and natural to do. A guy might go over and beyond to impress a hot woman just because she's hot. She didn't earn being hot any more than a socialite earned being born into a rich family, she's just accepting something that came easy as most of us have done in some shape or form in our lives. There are people in all kinds of occupations without talent, even fashion. I dare say that each of us loves more than one model who isn't even good at modeling (no effort in expression, poses or offering any intangible quality) and thus no more talented than these socialites. Even with regular celebrities, the most popular actress threads here are the actresses with the best looks. They didn't earn to be born with good looks any more than these socialites earned for the media to be obsessed with them. Some of which haven't worked any harder at their acting than these socialites work on their...socializing, shows, endorsements ect. Capitalizing on easy opportunities is natural for most people, including most of us here. The last time I checked, these socialites don't hold their own cameras. The practical thing would be to get mad at the media that covers them or even the people that support their shows and buy their products. Those are the real villains. If people are villains for taking easy money, then hate me too because if I see a hundred dollar bill on the sidewalk, I'm picking it up.

COP

the problem with US politics its a 2 party systems: the Republicans and Democrats which doesn't cover most people's views

The problem with the republican party right now is they are following the Evangelic voters and their wants. All the deeply religious care about is prayer in school, women's reproductive rights (or lack there of), and of course gun control. Because everyone in that particular party has no back-bone none of them have broken away from the ultra consertive tea-party movement. Yes, there are Republicans who are more moderate and don't believe that but NONE of them will speak against them. You have to consider the fact that there is a lot of money and power behind this whole abortion/birth control issue as its an election year.

I will have to agree with you that it's quite sad. 15 years ago this would have never been an issue. After 9/11, the religious zealots decide to speak-up more so than ever. I will say it a hundred times: the problem with American politics is there is too much emphasis on religion. But its the Republicans loss because a lot of women won't vote for them regardless of their stances on abortion. Most American women are for the usage of birth control. I know plenty of Republican women who just don't like the fact that a bunch of old white men are making that decision for them.

Obviously your not a Republican, so take solace that this issue is securing another four more years for President Obama.

I'm going to break my own rule and mention something BZ related.... But, why do people make Model ID topics or Comment on a Model ID topic, saying they want to know who the model is, etc. Yet clearly make NO effort to try to find the model themselves and expect others to just go out of there way and do it for them? <_< Or when I or someone else ID's there model they don't even says "thx". :avada: Don't know why I bother sometimes.. Oh, wait.. I do.. I'm just that nice to other members for no reason. :Angel:

YES!!!!!

if a particular member seems lazy and doesn't thank you dani. just give them a clue on how to find them. let them figure it out. if they don't, its their loss.

I started a thread in the General Babes Sections that if you recognize a model somewhere and don't feel like posting the images or just don't have the time go here:

I'm now going to be paranoid about trying to find a model via the model ID section :cry2:

Its probably not because they're so interrested in you as much as the fact that you have so many topics. Some people go to people's profiles to find their topics. You can also find someone's topics by clicking their name when they post and you can also search all topics by topic starter when you go to the forum of course :) . Some may also see an unfamiliar face they like in an avatar without seein the name and probably click on their profile in hope of seeing the name there. It also counts your own views of your profile too of course.

Bloody Russell James... :angry: This week shooting VS in Miami:

(Barbara Palvin and Erin Heatherton come to shoot)

Yay, Barbara's great - here's a picture! :D

Yay, Erin's great - here's a picture! :D

(Candice Swanepoel and Behati Prinsloo come to shoot)

Yay, Candice's great - here's a picture! :D

(Doutzen Kroes comes to shoot)

Yay, Doutzen's great - here's a picture! :D

Just had to get that off of my chest.

Bloody Russell James... :angry: This week shooting VS in Miami:

(Barbara Palvin and Erin Heatherton come to shoot)

Yay, Barbara's great - here's a picture! :D

Yay, Erin's great - here's a picture! :D

(Candice Swanepoel and Behati Prinsloo come to shoot)

Yay, Candice's great - here's a picture! :D

(Doutzen Kroes comes to shoot)

Yay, Doutzen's great - here's a picture! :D

But.... Baron.... Behati is....

A brunette. :o unless she's over bronzed ( poor gorgeous Barbara got into th vs bronzing match and lost)

Or blonde why would Russell put a picture of kind of brunette ( who they attempted to infiltrate the hair follies of with blonde) behati.

Forget britney... Leave behave alone vs!!!!!!!!!!! :cry2: leave her alone!!!!! :chicken:

Just had to get that off of my chest.