Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

:anger: Some fu%k-head somewhere in Southern Cali used my debit card account to make fraudulent charges today...seems to happen every year now. If I could only get my hands on these parasitic bastards to our society I'd shove the very items fraudulently purchased with my account and shove it up their own asses :angry:

I'm going to break my own rule and mention something BZ related.... But, why do people make Model ID topics or Comment on a Model ID topic, saying they want to know who the model is, etc. Yet clearly make NO effort to try to find the model themselves and expect others to just go out of there way and do it for them? <_< Or when I or someone else ID's there model they don't even says "thx". :avada: Don't know why I bother sometimes.. Oh, wait.. I do.. I'm just that nice to other members for no reason. :Angel:

Just got a pm from a Florrie Arnold fan site owner from Spain telling me that I need to remove these 3 pics because Florrie doesn't want them on the Internet so she can let magazines use them? :laugh: Yet I got the images from her model agency? LOL. Unless it comes from the horses mouth I won't believe anything. Too many people on here claiming to be friends of celebs/models... :cain:

Just got a pm from a Florrie Arnold fan site owner from Spain telling me that I need to remove these 3 pics because Florrie doesn't want them on the Internet so she can let magazines use them? :laugh: Yet I got the images from her model agency? LOL. Unless it comes from the horses mouth I won't believe anything. Too many people on here claiming to be friends of celebs/models... :cain:

I would wait to hear from someone who works with her or Florrie herself before I do anything. :)

Horrible commute today. I don't get the mentality of driving like an a-hole to save a few minutes off your commute....5 min really worth your life?

Thank god I saw that moron before he smacked against the right side of my car...thats why the right/left turn signal was invented people, use it before switching lanes !!!