Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

KiKi mabye you had bad luck with that one, because I have never gotten anything that has ripped or torn on me from VS! And I will agree about the stores. they are one big clusterf**k of chaos :laugh:

WIjn: what do you mean??

May I answer? I don't like VS because I think it's cheap lingerie. And everybody is talking about it like it's the holy grail of thongs and bras. Oh they are good in marketing but their marketing is the three that hides the forest of cheap fabrics. And the girls are too stereotyped. They want us to find them beautiful & sexy when well, sorry, some of them are not beautiful neither sexy. I just can't stand the fact VS wants me us to think VS, breath VS, buy VS, wear VS, workout VS, smell VS & certainly shit/ and/or vomit VS after you ate their VS chocolate for V-day. Vs reminds me the John Carpenter movie "they live" when a guy is wearing special sun glasses and looking through them he sees the reality of the world. The media and advertising actually contain totalitarian commands of obedience and conformity in consumerism. VS are Aliens & they want to control your mind!!!

I'll stand by this no self respecting adult would buy VS lingerie when you can get better stuff at Sears

I have to agree with Pretty. VS has gone to shit over the past 10 years. Anything I have bought from VS has been cheaply made and falls apart within 2 months. Now they had great clothes and lingerie when I was in my late teens/early twenties. It's just crap now.

Please, let´s not fall into "what a real woman should look like" shit again :ninja: I love all the shapes. I have one Pink panties for about 3 years and still wear them, but that´s all, so I can´t really say anything about VS quality.

What drives me mad recently are stupid people watching reality TV. I mean - Earth is doomed.

What kind of punishment do you propose, kiki? :hehe:

"What drives me mad recently are stupid people watching reality TV. I mean - Earth is doomed."

<-------- THAT. EXACTLY.

We (the ever last standing pieces of intelligence left) should unite and fight back :persuazn:

I never got the "This is the reason why I don't like this model, cuz of her fans." argument.

Let's be honest, e.g., Adriana. She gets a lot of hate or many dislike her, cuz they don't like her overobsessed fans.

I mean, it's not the models fault that there are some crazies around.

It just doesn't make any sense. To me anyway.

because crazy ass fans ruin things.

How can you stand going into a models thread when every single comment is always 'omg she is the most perfect woman ever.' 'no one will ever beat so and so'

AND

when you have competition against said popular model...her fans deem it necessary to come into the competition and bash the other model. While going on and on about how perfect their choice is and how terribly wrong yours is.

it's hard to overlook.

Okay, I'm in, Jennka, what do you suggest we do against it :morning:

Andy will probably tell us to stop ranting and start procreating ... :shifty:

Andy will be our leader :hehe:

I see where you guys are coming from. It is definitely annoying af. But still, I won't let some trolls on a internet forum ruin my appreciation for a model.

I told that myself too... it did not work. It´s hard to love someone while there are like hundreds of crazy fans beating you with sticks and telling you how perfect she is, how you just HAVE TO LOVE HER and that there is no model holier than she. "Here comes the holiest of them all".

Yes. Especially Adriana fans know how to do this. There just must be some special camp for these people somewhere, I´m sure about it! Forget about scientology! Lima Fans rule over the world and universe!

Amen to that.

I remember myself protecting Adriana some time ago, but then... it just happened, and I met them.

And I was doomed.