Bellazon

Who have you been told you look like?

Vanessa_gxox

Oh sorry, yeah I was gnna post but I get:

RACHEL BILSON (all the time on this forum, but never in real life)

Vanessa Hudgens- (get called 'hudgens' at college by a few people)

Victoria Justice

Jessica Alba

Lacey Charbert

Pocahontas ;D - only one I slightly agree with

Miranda Kerr (been told twice- possibly by very blind people)

Adriana Lima

Gigi Paris

Selena Gomez

honestly...I've been told I look like every vaguely olive skinned person. I don't look like any of them IMO as you can see from the pics on my page...except Pocahontas ;D

I think i once said to you, you look liked Willa Holland :p

No...never had her before...I love her,but no.

I don't see Rachel Bilson either - i've been told like 20 times on this forum which I never understood cause she's very pale?...I think you guys don't realise my skin colour is actually olive like vanessa hudgens,jessica alba etc....but I look quite pale in some of my photos I guess except the photoshoot ones.

I've just worked it out that it wasn't you at all that i said that too :laugh::ninja: Yeah i don't see Rachel Bilson in you at all. From the pics you posted on you're profile it's clear you're darker skined :p

Oh sorry, yeah I was gnna post but I get:

RACHEL BILSON (all the time on this forum, but never in real life)

Vanessa Hudgens- (get called 'hudgens' at college by a few people)

Victoria Justice

Jessica Alba

Lacey Charbert

Pocahontas ;D - only one I slightly agree with

Miranda Kerr (been told twice- possibly by very blind people)

Adriana Lima

Gigi Paris

Selena Gomez

honestly...I've been told I look like every vaguely olive skinned person. I don't look like any of them IMO as you can see from the pics on my page...except Pocahontas ;D

I think i once said to you, you look liked Willa Holland :p

No...never had her before...I love her,but no.

I don't see Rachel Bilson either - i've been told like 20 times on this forum which I never understood cause she's very pale?...I think you guys don't realise my skin colour is actually olive like vanessa hudgens,jessica alba etc....but I look quite pale in some of my photos I guess except the photoshoot ones.

I've just worked it out that it wasn't you at all that i said that too :laugh::ninja: Yeah i don't see Rachel Bilson in you at all. From the pics you posted on you're profile it's clear you're darker skined :p

HA, thankyou! yeah..most of the people I get told I look like by people in real life are tan...like Vanessa Hudgens,Victoria Jusitce,Pocahontas etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been told by a couple people at college that I look like Kim Kardashian...

WTF

1- I look nothing like her, not at all...we both have faces, that is where it ends- When I told my dad this he actually laughed out loud.

2- I find this offensive as she is so fake looking and she gets weirder looking every day it seems

I have been told by a couple people at college that I look like Kim Kardashian...

WTF

1- I look nothing like her, not at all...we both have faces, that is where it ends- When I told my dad this he actually laughed out loud.

2- I find this offensive as she is so fake looking and she gets weirder looking every day it seems

I see a mix of Sarah Hyland and Phoebe Cates in you. :)

WTF

I see a mix of Sarah Hyland and Phoebe Cates in you. :)

Haha, I've been told Hyland a few times.