Bellazon

Nicolas Bemberg
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hi

Do you accept beginners? :wave:

Nicolas is my favourite male model today.

Very beautiful young man

Magnificent (death-doing) ))) eyes & smile. I regret that he smiles unoften on a photos

Hi Pachkulya, welcome to the Nicholas thread

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

We always accept and welcome the beginners, Nicholas is very handsome (eyes, smile, face everything :evil: ) and one of my favourite models too :)

Here is a picture just for you where he smiles :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

post-32750-0-1446081672-53453_thumb.jpg

Hi

Do you accept beginners? :wave:

Nicolas is my favourite male model today.

Very beautiful young man

Magnificent (death-doing) ))) eyes & smile. I regret that he smiles unoften on a photos

Hi Pachkulya, welcome to the Nicholas thread

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

We always accept and welcome the beginners, Nicholas is very handsome (eyes, smile, face everything :evil: ) and one of my favourite models too :)

Here is a picture just for you where he smiles :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

post-31463-0-1446081677-42523_thumb.jpg

OMG I think I ACTUALLY stopped breathing....... kinda literally breath-taking!!! What a photo!

OMG I think I ACTUALLY stopped breathing....... kinda literally breath-taking!!! What a photo!

lol, I hope you didn't had to call ambulance LuluZ :whistle: :whistle:

Wouldn't it be nice if you stopped breathing and Nicolas gave you CPR and bring back to life :evil: :evil:

It's one of my favourite picture of him too, its really breath taking, mindblowing amazing :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Wouldn't it be nice if you stopped breathing and Nicolas gave you CPR and bring back to life :evil: :evil:

It's one of my favourite picture of him too, its really breath taking, mindblowing amazing :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hahaha! Ahh that made me laugh so much :laugh: Where is the photo from, d'you know?

:rofl:

I would stop breathing even it not really stopped :brows:

:rofl:

I would stop breathing even it not really stopped :brows:

Me too :blush: :blush:

Hahaha! Ahh that made me laugh so much :laugh: Where is the photo from, d'you know?

I found this picture in LJ in one of the fashion community, don't know which backsatge show it is from though :blush: :blush: .

But I have one more picture for you which could asphyxiate you :evil: :evil: :evil:

post-32750-0-1446081678-05098_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

I love you sav :kiss: Though it was the second time he speak but he spoke a lot this time :woot: :woot: :woot:

Now I've heard all my fave models' voice, content post-32750-0-1446081682-9799_thumb.gif

Glad you liked it, I was so thrilled when I found that video and I really love the way he talks. :heart: :heart:

He has a thick accent but his voice was deep and loved the editorial too :drool: :drool:

Too bad didn't see him in Paris Fashion Week <_< <_< <_<

• 3 weeks later...