Bellazon

I Can Understand Liking Them, But Don't Get The Craze

Joe > Average

I just noticed a lot of "she has a great body but..." and "I guess she's pretty but..." and "she's hot but no wow factor" and "she's pretty, but nothing special" in the "Don't Find Her Attractive" and "Don't Get Her Appeal At All" threads. Well, great bodies are attractive as in they attract people :ninja: and pretty though not "unique" is still attractive as well, so I wanted to put a middle ground in there :laugh: . This is for those you can understand liking, but not the craze. It was for womem originally but there's guys in the other threads there so I might as well make this one for both of them.

I guess I'll start off :laugh: .

Reese Whitherspoon - she seems nice, but I don't get the craze necessarily. I think she's above average, but not amazing or even great in looks. Of course, I don't get the craze of her acting either actually in terms of talent even though I do enjoy her in her roles anyway.

Matt Damon - I like his movies even though I think his actual skill as an actor is sometimes overrated somewhat, but he just looks like an everyday geek without glasses only he has money to dress a little better and who works out for a role here and there.

Amber Heard - definitely not seeing this "amazing body" and I like her face and think its cute, she has great skin and great style, though I don't see how she's a unique or amazing beauty by any means.

Kate Hudson - I can see why someone would think she's cute, but I don't get the craze about her.

Ryan Renolds - I've seen him in probably a dozen movies and still couldn't pick him out of a lineup. I can see liking him since he doesn't seem particularly ugly and looks like he's in good shape it seems.

Kate Winslet - I love her as an actress and can see liking her face, but never understood the beauty craze.

Naomi Watts - The same as Winslet, though I don't hold it against them as beauty should be a bonus for an actress anyway.

:ninja:

I like this thread.. I shall be a regular poster here I think. :shifty:

Lily Collins - I don't get her appeal.. At all.. Nor the beauty craze. If it wasn't for her Dad I don't think she'd be as popular as she is or even "famous". Her eyebrows make my sweeping brush look bald. :blink: That and she's ginger with really dark eyebrows.. Way to make em' stand out more. :laugh: She does seem nice and all, but still.. :ninja:

Karlie Kloss - I guess she's a good model, having eds and campaigns left and right. But I've seen people go super mega crazy about her on different forums. Like the title says I can understand liking her work and stuff, but the beauty craze, not so much. I tried and tried liking her, but even her personality (people going crazy about that, too) is so annoying to me.

Miranda Kerr. No doubt she is somewhat attractive, but I feel she is overated as a model. Her cheecks are too full, and he look is almost "too cute". Her look just doesn't work for me.

And I don't know if its just me, but everytime I see her at a VS event, she always looks like she wants nothing to do with the other models!

Amber Heard - definitely not seeing this "amazing body" and I like her face and think its cute, she has great skin and great style, though I don't see how she's a unique or amazing beauty by any means.

:persuazn:

The gates of Heaven are definitely close for you.

Ana Beatriz Barros - I've heard more than thoudsand times from her fans commented about how beautiful she is,

"She has the most beautiful face on earth", "She is too pretty to be true", etc. But I just think she looks like a stoner,

her deep set eyes and sharp cheekbones make her a vampire.

However, I have to agree that she is a great model, I don't hate her at all and meant no offense, don't eat me all ABB fans :flower:

Lord help me from the crazies - but Bar Refaeli. post-42953-0-1445985867-90464_thumb.gif She IS a good-looking model who is evidently successful - she IS NOT our saviour made flesh...

I think she is pretty indeed.............But I agree.

Also it doesn't help she only models once every year. :whistle:

Amber Heard- I can see why people think she's attractive...her body is amazing and her face is actually quite classically beautiful but she is OVERHYPED IMO- I dunno maybe it's because she's a blonde and I rarely find blondes attractive.

Karlie Kloss- Great model but in terms of looks her face bores me, I CAN see why she is such a sucessful model however- her face is like a blank canvas and she can pull of many looks.

Kirsten Stewart- nice cheekbones but overall very plain looking and always looks miserable.

Daniel Craig- seriously just looks like an ape to me, nice eyes though. He is no James Bond in my book.

Ryan Gosling- WHAT IS WITH THIS GUY? everyone finds him attractive...I just don't get it, he looks like a thumb or something. I think people like him BECAUSE of the character he played in the notebook.

Cameron Diaz- personally LOVE her movies but never found her anything besides 'cute' - even in her prime. Her body has also always been too muscular for my liking also.

Emily Blunt- she has a bitch face

Taylor Swift- Sometimes I think she's pretty....othertimes I just think she's a cute-ish blonde with squinty eyes.

Scarlett Johansson- Never got her appeal- my dad doesn't like her either...there is something odd about her face.

Rihanna- facially never liked her, she's really sexy but not classy...she needs to tone it down now.

Anne Hathway- just meh- love her as an actress though but she's becoming TOO famous now.

Kristen Bell- Cute blonde. that is all.

Emma Roberts- Pretty girl but very very plain looking.

January Jones- Crazy overrated

Karlie Kloss- Great model but in terms of looks her face bores me, I CAN see why she is such a sucessful model however- her face is like a blank canvas and she can pull of many looks.

Kirsten Stewart- nice cheekbones but overall very plain looking and always looks miserable.

Cameron Diaz- personally LOVE her movies but never found her anything besides 'cute' - even in her prime. Her body has also always been too muscular for my liking also.

Taylor Swift- Sometimes I think she's pretty....othertimes I just think she's a cute-ish blonde with squinty eyes.

Agree with all these.

also Jen Aniston. Great body, nice hair, and has aged nicely, won't lie, but not astoundingly pretty or anything.

Ryan Gosling- WHAT IS WITH THIS GUY? everyone finds him attractive...I just don't get it, he looks like a thumb or something. I think people like him BECAUSE of the character he played in the notebook.

Scarlett Johansson- Never got her appeal- my dad doesn't like her either...there is something odd about her face.

A Thumb, i totally see that :laugh:

Totally don't agree with you (or your Dad :p ) on SJ mind :ninja: Think she is just incredible, especially in "Lost in Translation" and "The Island" :whistle:

Chanel Iman- I was really surprised when she joined VS, don't think she's sexy.. or even belong with them, she's just too skinny for VS IMO :ninja: But she can be cute sometimes.

Behati Prinsloo - Don't think she's anything special at all, she's just annoying to me... but she can be cute sometimes too

Christy Turlington.

I can see why shes a good model, and her bone structure is nice, but I don't know. I think she looks like a lizard. :p

lol I love all the supers but I agree with you :laugh:

I like her as a model, and I understand that people like her, but I was surprised when I got here in this forum and saw so many people think she has a pretty face .... she was always one of the supermodels that I found less beautiful .... she has beautiful eyes but I think she has an ugly nose and I do not like your lips :ninja: .... thick, wide and with little definition :no: I try but can not :(

Natalie Portman - She's a good actress, but do not tell me that she is sooo beautiful :no:

I guess I'll start off :laugh: .

Reese Whitherspoon - she seems nice, but I don't get the craze necessarily. I think she's above average, but not amazing or even great in looks. Of course, I don't get the craze of her acting either actually in terms of talent even though I do enjoy her in her roles anyway.

You need to watch this then :whistle:

Uhm, the guy is super-talented, praises his ex-girlfriends and breaks street fights, what's not to love :whistle:

I think nowadays it's more about the 'hey girl' meme though :p

hey girl

feminist hey girl

various 'hey girl' images

As for this topic-don't get the Bieber fever-I mean, this extreme cases with e.g. Justin's hair being kept in the box and making rounds around the country, and girls waiting in line waiting to see it as if was some kind of a relic.