Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Sorry but, I don't like it...

I mean, I feel like everytime I see Doutzen, that's the same thing, the same poses...

And Doutzen, please, CLOSE YOUR DAMN MOUTH :angry:

We can see all the tension on her face, on every single pic!

Anyway, that's HF

You forgot the vacant look in her eyes. She's a stunning woman, but she's not the most versatile model.... you'd think after 6+ years of modeling she'd come up with something new?

Thanks for the news! I hope we'll get some candids :D And i think Sunnery is gonna be her future ex boyfriend too!

I've just found a cute vid of her in Suriname

(I can't understand any word :p)

I'll translate for you :-) Nothing more irritating than watching an interview and not knowing what is said. I tried to translate it literally, but that was hard sometimes. I did it to the best of my ability, so I'm sorry if the sentences don't flow nicely.

Interviewer: Good evening, we're in Suriname with Doutzen Kroes. Doutzen, how are you today?

Doutzen: Everything is going very well for me! This is my first visit to Suriname and I'm so happy here. The country is beautiful. Just fantastic.

I: You're here on a holiday. What are your first impressions?

D: I was already happy in the airplane. I could sense that everyone was looking forward to coming home again and how proud the they are of their country. It's a wonderful thing to see. Coming outside and feeling the heat...lovely. It's a great country to visit in the holidays. I have yet to go inland, as I've only seen Paramaribo so far.

I: Have you gone clubbing yet?

D: I definitely have to before the new year as there are kinds of parties over here. I was just strolling down the streets and it was great seeing all these people partying. They're definitely good at that. *a beat* The surinam people. *she adds to clarify*

I: How long will you be staying?

D: Till early january, so I'll be leaving next week.

I: Do you have any other plans? Will you go inland?

D: Yes! I'm really looking forward to go inland. I want to know more about the country, the people and the 'feeling'. I'm very excited about it. *she then points to a necklace* I got this for protection. I got it from my friends.

I: Oh, you have friends from Suriname?

D: Jaja. One of them tagged along.

I: where is she?

D: *points* over there. They gave me this for protection, so I can go inland without any worries. *a laugh*

I: Do you have a message for the viewers of "Waterkant" (Waterside)? You can do it in front of the camera.

D: *looks at the camera* Be proud of Suriname, your wonderful country.

I: Will you be returning some day? Maybe during vacation again?

D: I will be returning many times! Trust me. I'll be back often.

I: Next time, I'll take you out somewhere.

D: Sure, that's fine.

I: Thank you.

D: Thank you too.

:woot: You litteraly made my day

Thanks so much for this translation! And don't worry about your English, it's great :hug:

New editorial in US Marie Claire :) ...only 3 pages, but at least it's something.

La Femme Boudoir

Model: Doutzen Kroes

Photographer: Fabio Chizzola

Hair: Leonardo Manetti

Makeup: Rie Omoto

Stylist: Zanna Rassi

(It's only three pages)

flyme2themoon/TFS

Damn, so much great news!

That's good to see how well Doutzen starts this new year :thumbsup:

I translated Doutzens column from the Dutch Marie Claire. :)

Lost in Barcelona

The last couple of years I got very spoiled: luxury hotels, first class tickets, beautiful resorts, delicious food..... I don't think I have to explain why I deserve this: I have to fly overseas at least one time a week, have to travel alone and I make long days that start at 8 am and end at 2 am. Over the past couple of years I got used to this luxury life. When I am in Amsterdam I take the bike sometimes, but it has been years since I've went on a tram or a bus. There's a car waiting for me everywhere I go. Last month I was in Ibiza for a shoot for Loreal. After a long day of work I stepped on the plane to Barcelona where I would stay the night , to fly back to Amsterdam in the morning. When I arrived in Barcelona I realised there was no car waiting for me. There I was with my suitcase and bag, alone in a strange city. I thought that I could do this. I looked for a shuttle-bus with my hotels name on it. I didn't see any but someone told me that bus 36 was going there. In the meantime it was already midnight, but I would be in bed soon and be back in Amsterdam the next day. The bus went quite fast; but after 5 minutes on the motorway I got nervous: Did I take the wrong bus? The driver didn't speak any English but the 'Tryp'- hotel, no we weren't going there. Fear kicked in, especially when I found out that the bus wasn't even going to Barcelona, but to a small village far away from Barcelona. What should I do? We drove past a hospital, where I asked the bus driver to stop. But the hospital was closed, and I couldn't find a cab. I was standing at an abandoned place and on top of that the batteries from my phone where almost empty. But who was I going to call? My parents, boyfriend or sister? They will never have a good night sleep again if I do that. You should only tell these stories afterwards and laugh about them! I called my agency in Amsterdam. They would send a car to the hospital right away. But it could take a while, maybe an hour. Waiting in front of the hospital didn't seem like a good idea to me. Across the road i saw a gasstation. How could this have happened, I thought while running through the tunnel with a horrible urine smell. Out of breath and in panic I saw two girls standing there. They told me that behind the gasstation there was a hotel and there should be cabs. They took me there. I was so thankful. Relieved I stepped into a cab which took me to the hotel. I could sleep for another 3 hours. When I woke up I thought to myself that it was time for me to go backapacking again.