Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

For what it's worth, Doutzen is perfection in person. By far the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I ran into her and two other VS models at a bookings luncheon at the Ivy two days ago and I was amazed.

I've never met a fellow model that had impressed me so much.

She's def a new inspiration for me. She's also extremely sweet and was giving great advice and was being so kind with compliments.

^ Wow I just saw your thread and you are stunning as well Jasmine. I hope you get lots of work, we need more diversity in the modeling industry, and you should definitely post more often in your thread.

Doutzen is truly the most beautiful person not only on the outside but on the inside as well. Good to know that your experience with her was a good one.

Thanks guys. <3 I added some new photos to my thread.

And Doutzen really was perfection. I won't name who she was with but the two other girls you could tell were sizing me up but she was just complimentary and telling me some really supportive things. She was great. It was an unexpected surprise.