Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:heart:

There is no VS coverage from EXTRA! or Access Hollywood or Entertainment Tonight because its been pre-empted for that goddamned Democratic National Convention nonsense.

Anyway, here's my SEVEN minute video of Doutzen and Adriana. I blew up the audio by 900% because it so hard to hear what Doutzen is saying.

Adriana & Doutzen at the Supermodel Obsessions Event

:laugh:

God she was made for this. Who would have thought that the girl with chubby face, posing in pj's for VS in their 2004 catalog would become someday their sexiest angel ever? She looks just like in the 2005 show. And it's nice to see Adriana is also looking great. They really compliment each other. And don't worry about the sound, we heard the most important parts: "I signed the contract", "You're an angel" and "In november is gonna be my thidr show", so it's official: ladies and gents wellcome you newest VS angel.

she looks so beautifullll!!!!

-------

According Spanish TV she is the new VS Angel and she will replace Giselle Bundchen. She will be one of three stars at VSFS this november!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is called "The new MUSE of Victoria's Secret" /the fashion spot VogueElle Addict

thanks for all the great vids.

I'm soo happy that she's a new angel. I was confused at Miranda's quick rise to angel status, but Doutzen's is IMO more deserving. She's been amazing in the 2 shows she's already done and she looks sexier than ever. Weird, I usually prefer brunette, but she is Super Sexy as a blonde.

Guest sweet seduction
she looks so beautifullll!!!!

-------

According Spanish TV she is the new VS Angel and she will replace Giselle Bundchen. She will be one of three stars at VSFS this november!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is called "The new MUSE of Victoria's Secret" /the fashion spot VogueElle Addict

:heart:

^^Technically, it was Adriana that replaced Gisele. She was the one that took over the leader spot.

Alright, now that this "Supermodel Obsessions" event is out of the way, it's time to post some more Doutzen ads! How about some more Calvin Klein ads? Yeah, you know you like it.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

29784283.ddc685.jpg

29784318.4967aa.jpg

^^I had to look at this one closely because it didn't look like Doutzen on first glance.

That makes NINE Calvin Klein ads I've posted so far. More still on the way!

:laugh: