Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

So she spent her anniversary doing a shoot or maybe ONE photo for Vogue Italia, this editorial to promote the DSquared2 collection by M&M, she must be a very good person because she always helps others and few return, not that she should do a favor waiting something, but one hour to always do for those who don't do it for you tires!

By the way... She was at Edward's birthday party, I hope she gets a Vogue UK cover as a gift. Alt was also with her, I want a Vogue Paris so much, I pray to God that is also in her plans.

She posted a storie with her suitcase, I think she will not do anything else in Paris or if she does it will be from there to her house. Unfortunately she seems not to be very interested in shows and this will only keep her away from the campaigns, sad... The so dreamed Chanel show is ever more distant!

Her agency arranged a editorial for her birthday .. I find that an insult 

Amber V. got the cover & it's ugly

They should have giving their readers multiple covers.. 1 for Amber, Doutzen & Imaan.

Today she's shooting for L'Oréal 

20190305_122126.thumb.png.2d06d9a688319aad76b6a0f90ef94295.png

Shame she didnt get any bookings for big shows