Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Strange how the makeup artist and hairstylist who were in the shoot in Ibiza that supposedly would be the Piaget campaign didn't post anything showing the result. Did she have any work beyond this campaign and was shelved?

Any news about her walking on a show in Paris? I couldn't see the models that can be ordered by Viva like Women did!

2 hours ago, Mille Backer said:

Strange how the makeup artist and hairstylist who were in the shoot in Ibiza that supposedly would be the Piaget campaign didn't post anything showing the result. Did she have any work beyond this campaign and was shelved?

Any news about her walking on a show in Paris? I couldn't see the models that can be ordered by Viva like Women did!

It was reshot in London studio by the same photographer (Mert & Marcus) but with different makeup artist (Lisa Eldridge)

I really hope she goes to Paris to walk a show .. but I expect 0 fashion shows in Paris

Olivier R. from Balmain used to always send gifts to Doutzen (few days before she walked the Balmain shows)

And in the week before the show they used to communicate on Instagram | leaving messages & likes

That's why I think she won't walk Balmain 

-----------------------------------------------------------

More Max Mara :heart:

1118full-doutzen-kroes-1.thumb.jpg.a4addf607bf2ec2c42822019c6f14686.jpg1118full-doutzen-kroes.thumb.jpg.9cc33983fe54a7104689f7d1a99e9ef1.jpg1118full-doutzen-kroes-3.thumb.jpg.5f89bcf9927c76e83c7b1cdc35fdbcd8.jpg1118full-doutzen-kroes-2.thumb.jpg.1f904a99bd31f7e2b1ca702868147030.jpg

listal.com

1 hour ago, hollander said:

It was reshot in London studio by the same photographer (Mert & Marcus) but with different makeup artist (Lisa Eldridge)

I really hope she goes to Paris to walk a show .. but I expect 0 fashion shows in Paris

Olivier R. from Balmain used to always send gifts to Doutzen (few days before she walked the Balmain shows)

And in the week before the show they used to communicate on Instagram | leaving messages & likes

That's why I think she won't walk Balmain 

Just wait and see

3 hours ago, DK-fan said:

So no Balmain, but it looks like Balmain did’t request any big names of Doutzen’s generation, apart from Natasha Poly. The only show we might still see her at is Miu Miu

I don't think she's going to walk another show for Miu Miu unless she open/close again 

Or she will walk because of her recent Miu Miu cruise campaign

Last time she closed Miu Miu show + leading the finale (that is special & some kind of achievement as model)

Returning on the catwalk for Miu Miu as basic showfiller makes it less special I think 

I still think 0 shows in Paris .. but if she's going to walk it will probably be Givenchy on Sunday because the casting director Piergiorgio is the new casting director for Givenchy 

Yesterday I posted a Max Mara backstage picture on Instagram 

Max Mara designer liked and followed

Hopefully she gets that campaign!