Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Gorgeous!! :heart: 

I was very worried about 2018 but 2018 starts fantastic

These 2 great & important shoots (Vogue USA & Piaget campaign) will give her new work for sure 

Next month she's probably in New York for NYFW & seeing DNAmodels again

I expect her to get new bookings :smile: ♡show(s)/editorial(s)/cover(s)♡

2 hours ago, anua said:

LOL .. Not Doutzen! Her name is Marlijn Hoek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We might never see her working again with photographers Bruce Weber & Mario Testino because Condé Nast stopped working with them

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/14/mario-testino-and-bruce-weber-models-claim-fashion-vogue

I don't care about Bruce Weber but I always like the shoots with Mario Testino + Doutzen :sad:

5 minutes ago, hollander said:

LOL .. Not Doutzen! Her name is Marlijn Hoek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We might never see her working again with photographers Bruce Weber & Mario Testino because Condé Nast stopped working with them

And Michael Kors and Stuart Weitzman also stopped with Testino, so propably other brands will also not book him anymore!

Wow really??

I understand their choices but this sucks because I like his photoshoots :sad:

I'm kinda worried about who's next ... Mert & Marcus are my fav photographers but I wouldnt be surprised if they are next .. or Steven Klein  ( I wouldnt mind .. he is gross and I hate him)

I dont know if this is a new upcoming shoot or just a Xmas message .. but if it is a shoot .. it's cancelled  :sad:

29 minutes ago, hollander said:

Wow really??

I understand their choices but this sucks because I like his photoshoots :sad:

I'm kinda worried about who's next ... Mert & Marcus are my fav photographers but I wouldnt be surprised if they are next .. or Steven Klein  ( I wouldnt mind .. he is gross and I hate him)

I dont know if this is a new upcoming shoot or just a Xmas message .. but if it is a shoot .. it's cancelled  :sad:

Yeah read this article

http://wwd.com/business-news/media/conde-suspend-work-with-testino-weber-after-model-allegations-11099053/

I've never cared about Bruce Weber, it's bad on the professional side because the results are good but it's the right thing to do. I just hope that Meisel, M&M, Patrick and Peter stay away from these scandals... I think in the future they will invest more in shoots with female photographers. And that Doutzen works with some photographers she has not yet had the opportunity as Tim Walker, Paolo Roversi, Arthur Elgort, Txema Yeste and Nick Knight, since now we will have fewer options that will open the way for her to work with these!