Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Seriously what is this obsession here with people wanting her to get her breasts done? Small, big, perky, saggy, whatever, they’re all great and honestly I don’t think Doutzen sits at home crying “why won’t they book me anymore oh it must be because of my breasts”. She isn’t being booked by some weird sketchy magazine, the work she does is still nice and good.

She herself wanted to slow down, she moved back to the Netherlands to spend more time with her husband and kids. She worked non stop for years and then had Phyllon, continued working and only slowed down after she had Mylenna. I don’t see the problem.

6 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Her husband is rarely home so I don't know how much time they get spend together in the NL :laugh:

True, but atleast they get to spend a little time together and it seems to work for them. If she would still be working like she was back in 2007, she would literally never see him. 

^ Well, they have until Mid-February to spend quality time together b/c him and Ryan are going back on the road around then. Him and Ryan are actually going to be in town so I might go to the show if Doutzen is there although I am not that into House. I doubt she will be there though.