Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I liked the outfits better last year in general on every model, true for Doutzy too. Doutzy is beautiful no matter what...she was SMOKIN' last year!!! :) Loved the makeup and hair last year. Karolina looks much better this year. And Katja...well we can't compare to last year. :p

Hi this is my first post.

I'm a Doutzy freak.

I liked her outfits more last year...and esp. her lollipop.

But I think her make-up and hair were better this year. She looks so healthy. People that are saying that she got fatter seriously need to rethink what they are saying or redefine the word fat. Kelly Osbourn is fat! Doutzy looks like she works out and has a healthy lifestyle. You can see her muscle tone on her belly and legs.

She's not just bones but has a bit of meat on them and I think for young girls looking at models she's a perfect example of a healthy model.

I love how she changes her hair colour every now and then..sometimes I love it, sometimes I cringe, but she's always beautiful..her face is just perfect and her skin is to DIE for.

Hi Yosz, welcome, it's good to see you here.

P.S. ^ those are wonderful. She's wearing Chanel fw 06.