Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

thanks!

those blue pictures are amazing!!!

and someone should go to jail... again (hahaha)... because they rarely use her ads in the US! it's always scarlet or eva or penelope! <_<

its like... the US doesnt want to use her because they're (we're) afraid that she's too beautiful and when the American public realize that... alot of American actresses are going to be unemployed! hahahahahahaha!

and i hope to see more recent runways pictures since fashion week just kicked off! I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

They use her stuff in the U.S.

and i see it everywhere, well when i was in ny i saw it a lot

well in LA they dont! because we're filled with all the scarlett johanssons and the eva longorias!!!

i mean... i've never seen her l'oreal commercials on TV... not even once!!!

i see at at CVS and Wallgreens.... I mean COME ON!!!! we're talking about doutzen kroes here!!! She deserves to be at Sephora or something!!!! not some backwoods pharmacy where people are too stupid to appreciate her work!!!

:( I shop at Walgreens. Call me cheap, but it's within walking distance, and I'd rather spend a dollar on eye-liner rather 20 dollars or more. Haha. Anyway, the point is that I do appreciate Doutzen's phenomenal beauty and I also agree that she deserves more attention for her work and at least have her voice heard.

That's probably why we don't see her commercials in the US. There's always some poorly done voice over, in my opinion. Does anyone know why that is? Douzten has such a soft, feminine voice and the sweetest accent that many would find pleasing to the ears :laugh: so why throw someone else's over it?

i mean... i've never seen her l'oreal commercials on TV... not even once!!!

Really? I saw her tv ad for this shampoo for blondes or something like that in Polish channels many times, as well as billboard and ads in magazines for it.

I wonder if she's going to be in fashion shows in New York....

i went to visit my cousins that leave in texas, and when i went to target, wallmart, wallgreens, etc. i didn't see none of her loreal ad i only saw beyonce and penelope all over the place and only one scarlett's ad. and for the commercial i never saw a doutzy's commercial only penelope and beyonce.