Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

wow fantastic post!!

oh i would loveeee for her to be an angel but i do love her as runway was well. shes smart to be thinking before signing.. doutzys a smart cookie!

thanks!

true, but she will get to do VS runway as well, maybe even open up the show one day, plus eventually she will have to retire from high fashion either way, so why not sign up with VS now. Though I agree she is a smart one, she has got the VS people hooked on her and I am sure she will cave in and become an angel only if they meet her demands or so, which I think will happen as well because she is the hot model out there, no one else in high fashion is even close to her. But I really want to see her on tv, in commercials, in photos and interviews as an angel with the other girls. :wub: :drool:

quoting miss maven "I can tell you right now with 100% accuracy, they they've been gunning to sign Doutzen Kroes to Angel status but she's been balking at the contract. It appears she'd rather gradually ease herself out of runway before signing to become an Angel. I think thats a brilliant idea considering it will keep it possible to ante up the offers from VS. It will also keep her 'current'. Doutzen has the perfect look and body to contrast the Brazilians that are running the VS show. "

no!, i think she should sign it, later on when she only has like 2-5 yrs, left in her carrer, i think thats sumthing she should do, when shes actually done with the runway. but other than that i rather her stay on the runways then go commercial

but then in 2-5 yrs later she's going to be old. if she is going to sign in i would like her to sign now that she's young. and continue doing high fashion just like Gisele. she could do both thing at the sametime. if Gisele did it then Doutzy could do it too.

but then in 2-5 yrs later she's going to be old. if she is going to sign in i would like her to sign now that she's young. and continue doing high fashion just like Gisele. she could do both thing at the sametime. if Gisele did it then Doutzy could do it too.

I agree :)