Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Politics, are evil stuff
i think it's interesting.. :ninja: besides, it's about us all. ignoring it is irresponsible in my eyes.

politics definitely has its dark underbelly (lobbyist), but when you think about how we are functioning right now... "free" (if you could call it that)... it definately has it's upsides!

Politics, are evil stuff
i think it's interesting.. :ninja: besides, it's about us all. ignoring it is irresponsible in my eyes.

politics definitely has its dark underbelly (lobbyist), but when you think about how we are functioning right now... "free" (if you could call it that)... it definately has it's upsides!

Like what buhlack7? Politicians make promises during election times and when they get elected they forget alot of their promises. Here in holland we have a saying about politicians, translated it goes "whether you are bitten by the dog or the cat, you get bitten anyway".

ok, elections are setup for certain people to win, people vote dont really matter, their all apart of a bloodline, and they control almost everything stocks, banks, etc.

They are murderers, killing innocent iraq's and killing american soldiers, by recruiting more and more, and the american gov. is greddy people, stealing from other peoples land and bombing other countries, the whole war in iraq is about oil, we are stealing oil from iraq. USA is the sickest country ever