Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

i'd hate to see her thread turned into a subforum but the best advantage to that would be that it would weed out a lot of the fan and general discussion regarding her and then we'd be able to just get down to business with editorials and advertisements.

i'd hate to see her thread turned into a subforum but the best advantage to that would be that it would weed out a lot of the fan and general discussion regarding her and then we'd be able to just get down to business with editorials and advertisements.

I agree. There is absolutely a need for a general discussion forum for Doutzen. You can go through pages and pages without seeing any Doutzen photos due to all of the "discussion".

:sleep: Doutzen is getting boring, I used to be pleasantly suprised when they showed her in the media, now all you see is her. I don't like it that way...
i see what u mean

i wouldn't like if my fave model turned to mainstream

i'm so egoist fan...

EXACTLY!

thats how i fell 100%

its like i dont want the whole world knowing that model. because if u say u like that model, it wont be a surprise to them. so i like models that arent really 'popular' because if that person doesnt know who she is, u can talk about her, without the other person knowing about them already.

(i hope that made sense :p)

:sleep: Doutzen is getting boring, I used to be pleasantly suprised when they showed her in the media, now all you see is her. I don't like it that way...
i see what u mean

i wouldn't like if my fave model turned to mainstream

i'm so egoist fan...

EXACTLY!

thats how i fell 100%

its like i dont want the whole world knowing that model. because if u say u like that model, it wont be a surprise to them. so i like models that arent really 'popular' because if that person doesnt know who she is, u can talk about her, without the other person knowing about them already.

(i hope that made sense :p)

:yes: