Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

so its like a year old?

single huh? :shifty hahaha wtf am i thinking

not even. Spring/Summer shows starts around September, so it's just a couple of months old.

duh, she said in that interview that her and Eddy broke up.

but yeah, you shouldn't be thinking it anyways since it's ILLEGAL. remember or did you forget that you live in the US :laugh:

oh yeah.............. :confused: i think i get seasons mixed up or sumthing idk

but yeah i didnt see that interview....or was that a written interview?

IDC im gonna date anyone i want! :evil: who cares if this is usa.

i can pass as a 17-18 yr old. people say and nothing wrong with older women :kiss:

yeah it was that written interview.

that's bad if you're a 15yr old and look like a 17-18 yr old :| i don't wanna look old when i'm young :laugh:

reposts! :\

Really?? What page, I looked but didnt find. It could not have been before the Avantgarde stuff.... Could it? :blink:

Anyway here is the complete set from the France Vogue:

From tFS.

84999img785122412loez4.th.jpg 85004img786122433lopu1.th.jpg 53297img051122663locq4.th.jpg

ja idd een paar pagina's terug, door dadum geloof ik... die laatste is nu wel nieuw dankeee :angel:

oh yeah.............. :confused: i think i get seasons mixed up or sumthing idk

but yeah i didnt see that interview....or was that a written interview?

IDC im gonna date anyone i want! :evil: who cares if this is usa.

i can pass as a 17-18 yr old. people say and nothing wrong with older women :kiss:

yeah it was that written interview.

that's bad if you're a 15yr old and look like a 17-18 yr old :| i don't wanna look old when i'm young :laugh:

What people do it all the time, people in my high school that we're in 9th grade went out with 6-8 graders so......

and i dramt about doutzen last night, she kissed my friend on the cheek then i went looking for her because i wanted a kiss, but i didnt find her, and when i woke up i was like "shit!"

thanks!!!

What people do it all the time, people in my high school that we're in 9th grade went out with 6-8 graders so......

and i dramt about doutzen last night, she kissed my friend on the cheek then i went looking for her because i wanted a kiss, but i didnt find her, and when i woke up i was like "shit!"

ok, that's just down right disgusting. what, they can't find a some1 to go out w/ in their own grade?

:|