Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Well, some people like Doutzen because the way she is. I guess this you only likes Gisele because of what she has done in her career. That's just stupic. BTW hello, doutzen is only known for 2 years, gisele for about 9??? You can't compare those careers.

heya D A D U M,

i really like the clip you used for your avatar, can you tell me which show it is from? :wave: :blush:

btw, i am tommy^^:D

Well, some people like Doutzen because the way she is. I guess this you only likes Gisele because of what she has done in her career. That's just stupic. BTW hello, doutzen is only known for 2 years, gisele for about 9??? You can't compare those careers.

heya D A D U M,

i really like the clip you used for your avatar, can you tell me which show it is from? :wave: :blush:

Hi, thanks. It's versace ss 06.

heya D A D U M,

Hi, thanks. It's versace ss 06.

do you by any chance have that show that you can upload it? :wave: :blush:

:trout: those are the two pics of Doutzen out of that ed, in the other pics of the editorial there is Raquel, they just weren't posted.

Have the Raquel pics in the editorial been posted at all? If so, could any one provide a link to where I may find them?

As for DK, I always thought she was beautiful. Also had some nice day dreams about her lips ;) However, looking seeing these pics, hawt damn!!!! :drool:

She has a great body!

:trout: those are the two pics of Doutzen out of that ed, in the other pics of the editorial there is Raquel, they just weren't posted.

Have the Raquel pics in the editorial been posted at all? If so, could any one provide a link to where I may find them?

As for DK, I always thought she was beautiful. Also had some nice day dreams about her lips ;) However, looking seeing these pics, hawt damn!!!! :drool:

She has a great body!

And Scooter - this is the link to Raquel's portion of the V editorial! http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f78/v...ti-54622-3.html

post-5192-0-1446080649-84621_thumb.jpg

post-5192-0-1446080649-90081_thumb.jpg

post-5192-0-1446080649-94564_thumb.jpg

fashionmodeldirectory

Also, does anyone have this set bigger or in higher quality? It's the old VS catalog shoot. Thank you!

http://supermodels.nl/ModelPics/doutzenkroes/03.jpg

supermodelsnl

Please do not hotlink images - edited by persuazn

wow! thanks! ive never seen these before! and welcome to Bellazon! :heart: :heart:

wonderful thanks