Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

thats a photoshoot or something right?

No, it's just a cendid

whats a candid? i dont really get it.

I think it's simply a photo not taken during a photoshoot or when walking in a runway...

so every pic taken on backstage or on the streets or before or after a photoshoot...or taking a break!

yea is it free? how much money does she make a show?

Models who just get started do high fashionshows for free, I you are a little more known in the industrie they pay you in clother (mabey a gress or something and most of the time they may keep the shoes). I think Doutzen gets at least 15.000 dollar per show. It can be more though.

^ Doutzen isn't doing London, she's just not that kind of model, in London they juse most of the times the upcomming girls of unknown models. I'm pretty sure too Doutzen will Doutzen at least Milan. Probibly Paris as well.

Yep 10.000 is like the minumum for high fashion...

And i doubt they get to keep the whole outfit.. I mean like a gown for 30.000 or something, probably not..

She meant just 1 thing like shoes mostly or a purse , maybe shirt...

And no the models don't ask for the clothes. The designers just give them to the models.

Yepp for most girls. Not to mention the elit life they get.

A lot of people say it's hard work.. Ofcourse it's hard work.. But there are other people doing much hard work and working 14 hours a day just to survive and they get paid pennies.

Or just regular people in developed countries getting regular paychecks.

Still for the amount of money they get paid it's comparely "easy" job.

So no mutter how hard modelling can get with the money they get and the places they get to see it's like 1 of the best jobs out here for young girls.

If they make it big ofcourse.