Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Doutzen.jpg

Does anybody have this picture in higher quality? I would like to use it as my background, but when I increase the size to 1024x768, it get's a little pixelated. Or is there any program I should use where I can expand the picture and still have good quality? Any info will help. Thanks.

yea i guess.

i think shes getting too popular to be doing all these shows ya know? like before the loreal deal and stuff she was doing a millllionnn shows and walked for anyone, now i think she has the ability to pick and choose who she wants to walk for. good for her

oh and i just watched the allure backstage show on the style channel and shes on it! they show her getting her make up done, i cant find the vid online tho. ill keep looking! :heart: :heart:

The person now changed the profile to private. Meaning that they are hiding themselves becuase everyone know's that person is a fake from bellazon. I have myspace and i have the myspace tracker which shows the name and the e-mail address they set up on the myspace, along with the real location they entered in. I have it saved to my tracker so they cant change the name or location or e-mail to hide it up. bellazon has the settings so that we can see the e-mail that was matched up with theirs. also, if you right clicked the avatar, and clicked the mouse right before you right click, on the properties it shows who had saved dadums avatar into their file.

A message to the doutzen "fake":

i'm not into humiliating people, but since i have a myspace tracker and know clearly who you are, you better just erase that profile before i tell the myspace maintenance team that you are a fake which will ban you from myspace. also, people in this forum will also know who you are, but you can erase that profile now to prevent that. I have already turned in dozens of fakers from myspace to the maintenance team, becuase most of the models people like you pretend to be are actually great models, and i'm a fan. I am a doutzen fan, and that is just plain rude and pathetic to lead fans into you being her. There's only two members of bellazon who know also who you are, so you could be banned from this forum if you are not careful and if you do not delet that profile. dont impersonate someone as great as doutzen, that's just wrong.

Hey I absoluely agree all teh fakes f ing piss me off too!!

Can I ask u for a favor ? There's a Rianne profile on myspace and at first i thought it was fake , but then when i looked at the pics there were many personal pics that I've never seen and comments about ppl that know her (personally) i gues , but you never know I always wondered if it was real or not :idk:

So here's her profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...30-f10e0fb64136 if you can track it down or whatever not that it'll show for sure if it's real or not but i just want to have some idea.

Thx!