Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2022 at 4:07 PM, radolgc said:

I am new here, just started following this thread and also started collecting Doutzen'swork. I have always been appreciating her work as a model, but since her statement on the topic everybody has been hearing for the last 2 years, I REALLY REALLY started LOVING her. It is rare to see a supermodel being so openly wise and expressing her freedom and I could not ignore her anymore, she has become one of the many models I collect and admire. It will be a long journey and hopefully I will have time to look at every page of this thread, which will be hard work, but the info here with help me with archiving my collection and finding new stuff. Thanks to all for posting materials, I suppose everything she did was scanned and shared/posted here, but I will try to choose a few items from my collection to post,in fact most of these are pages that I need to find exact information about such as the date and the name of the magazine, so any help will be appreciated!

All pages scanned by me, please help me with any info about them:

2015-Vogue-Japan-DK-1.jpg 2015-Vogue-Japan-DK-2.jpg img204.jpg img205.jpg Love-UK-DK-1.jpg Love-UK-DK-3.jpg

Thank you for sharing radolgc! Beautiful additions to the thread :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hopefully this is a new beginning 

She deserves it after 2 years of drama and losing friends/million dollar contracts because of her opinion of not getting the jab

-------------------------

A very young Doutzen backstage at Stella  McCartney 

Screenshot_20220704-051342_Samsung Internet.jpg

ALAÏA added to her showlist.

Doutzen Kroes walked shows for:

Alaïa, Anna Sui, Alberta Ferretti, Alexander McQueen, Balmain, BCBG Max Azria, Belstaff, Blumarine, Bottega Veneta, Byblos, Calvin Klein, Carolina Herrera, Christian Dior, Christian Lacroix, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Dsquared2, Emanuel Ungaro, Emilio Pucci, Etro, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Hugo Boss, Isabel Marant, Jacquemus, Jean Paul Gaultier, John Galliano, Karl Lagerfeld, Lanvin, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Max Mara, Michael Kors, Mugler, Miss Sixty, Missoni, Miu Miu, Nicole Miller, Nina Ricci, Oscar De La Renta, Paco Rabanne, Prada, Proenza Schouler, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sonia Rykiel, Sportmax, Stella McCartney, Tommy Hilfiger, Valentino, Versace, Victoria's Secret, Viktor & Rolf, Yves Saint Laurent, Zac Posen & more.

Inez & Vinoodh are sitting front row at Alaïa (hopefully they book her soon..they always liked her..but no idea if they still like her today)

One of the most important casting directors (Ashley B.) seems to supports her

Hopefully new things coming soon

Doutzen doesn't "deserve" anything. Everything that happened to her was her own doing. Good of her for getting more jobs but she just showed to the world that she's just a dumb chick and nothing else. The worst thing in this is that people like her now feel like they were right all along and that they've 'won'.

Hopefully she realizes how lucky she actually is, keeps her mouth shut and just does her job.

1 hour ago, Hollander said:

Inez & Vinoodh are sitting front row at Alaïa (hopefully they book her soon..they always liked her..but no idea if they still like her today)

She unfollowed them and they did the same to her...

After Alt left Vogue France, they haven't taken on any big or revealing work.

Wow

That really sucks!

Perhaps they see eachother again at a party/event or something like that and have a talk

They still do major things.

They shoot main campaigns for Chanel, Michael Kors, etc.

Covers for Vogue China, V magazine, etc.

Unfortunately, I don't think this is a new beginning, it's just an isolated case. I heard that she had a 2-hour meeting with Alaïa's team to find out about the chemical additives they use in their clothes, so that everything makes sense in her philosophy of life... Not all brands will be willing to do this for her!