Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Sad news...

At this point I expected something like this to happen, two years without doing a job. What makes me most disappointed is the way she chose to end her career. I hope she doesn't give up her agency contracts. The question remains, was it something she wanted or was she forced to do it due to lack of demand? Anyway, this is what the path of ignorance leads us to!

PS: Months ago I posted about her new commercial for L'Oréal and someone deleted my comment.

Anyway, I already unfollowed her... Since she's not a model anymore, nothing about her interests me, because I don't condone the conspiracy theories she keeps sharing.

Hace 2 horas, Mille Backer dijo:

Triste noticias...

A estas alturas esperaba que pasara algo así, dos años sin trabajar. Lo que más me decepciona es la forma en que eligió terminar su carrera. Espero que no renuncie a sus contratos de agencia. La pregunta sigue siendo, ¿era algo que ella quería o se vio obligada a hacerlo por falta de demanda? De todos modos, ¡a esto es a lo que nos lleva el camino de la ignorancia!

PD:  Hace meses publiqué sobre su nuevo comercial de L'Oréal y alguien borró mi comentario.

De todos modos, ya la dejé de seguir... Como ya no es modelo, nada de ella me interesa, porque no apruebo las teorías de conspiración que sigue compartiendo.

we probably won't see her anymore
but why criticize instead of supporting it
surely everyone hates her and more with her resignation..
hopefully and continue to appear in different movies but if you want to dedicate yourself to taking care of your children I dont see why its wrong¿
if you are a true fan, why leave someone aside if they really were special to you and criticize them ...
I don't want to sound rude but baaaah

She's not going to do movies, unless she makes them herself in her own home.

The reason why she's retiring is because vaccination is needed for travel and work and she doesn't want to get vaccinated.

Her husband is probably going to have hard time finding work too. You can't be a DJ in a arena with 10000 people if you're not vaccinated.

But she's been living in Holland so hopefully she's saved her money so she doesn't really have to work. Their choice but they will be fine.

@G618 I can only speak for myself, but I must say I truly appreciate a walk down memory lane with a wide variation of what Doutzen has blessed us with over the years  - whether a vogue photoshoot or just candidly hanging on the beach, she is a beautiful creature. Thank you for those postings. Hopefully it will remind us all what we can appreciate from her, and not worry or care about the off-shoot stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am new here, just started following this thread and also started collecting Doutzen'swork. I have always been appreciating her work as a model, but since her statement on the topic everybody has been hearing for the last 2 years, I REALLY REALLY started LOVING her. It is rare to see a supermodel being so openly wise and expressing her freedom and I could not ignore her anymore, she has become one of the many models I collect and admire. It will be a long journey and hopefully I will have time to look at every page of this thread, which will be hard work, but the info here with help me with archiving my collection and finding new stuff. Thanks to all for posting materials, I suppose everything she did was scanned and shared/posted here, but I will try to choose a few items from my collection to post,in fact most of these are pages that I need to find exact information about such as the date and the name of the magazine, so any help will be appreciated!

All pages scanned by me, please help me with any info about them:

2015-Vogue-Japan-DK-1.jpg 2015-Vogue-Japan-DK-2.jpg img204.jpg img205.jpg Love-UK-DK-1.jpg Love-UK-DK-3.jpg